All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Did you know that web development is one of the fastest growing online industries today?
In 2015, it's becoming increasingly more important for every business to have an online presence. That represents a huge opportunity for you – bigger than it's ever been before.
Do you want to learn how to run a successful web development business, make great money, and kickstart your financial independence?
Whether you want to code or not, you can capitalize on the over 24 BILLION dollars of money spent per year on web development services.
Part time or full time, you can make an awesome portfolio and an even better income taking on web development projects.
In this course, I'm going to show you how to jumpstart your business, grow it quickly, and manage your business like a professional. And all from the comfort of your laptop 😉
Hi, I'm Evan Kimbrell and I'm the founder of Sprintkick, a full service web & mobile application studio based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years I've personally overseen the launch of over 100 apps all the way from concept to deployment. I've grown my business 400% a year from only 1 small client to over 100+ clients. Today, we make apps for big name brands like Walmart, GNC, Dick's Sporting Goods and other Fortune 500 companies.
I created this course to teach you how you can hit the ground running with starting a web development business – even if you don't want to code!
I see everyday too many people floundering to start or grow their web development business because they don't have the mentorship or the guidance to do it right.
Well, this course is my answer for all of you who have reached out for help.
I've piled everything I know and everything that has made my business successful into this course.
These are some of the questions this course will answer for you:
- Where do I start and how do I know if I should do this?
- How do I choose a niche or whether or should specialize?
- How should I make my portfolio and what is most effective?
- How do I make professional proposals with spending tons of money?
- How do I spend less time looking for clients and more on building websites?
- How do I take on larger projects and make more money?
- How do I find clients?
- How do I keep clients from going to the competition?
- Which clients are the most profitable and how do I find them?
- How do I get clients to accept my estimates?
- How did other companies get so successful with web development?
- How do I charge more for my services?
- How can I bring in development partners to offload my work?
And so much more. The course has over 85+ lectures and 22 hours of content!
Why you should take this course:
- Over 22+ hours of content and direct access to me, the instructor, as a guide and personal helper (I respond to everyone)
- Learn step by step from someone who started and runs a very successful web development business.
- Shorten your learning curve and protect yourself from making costly beginner mistakes.
- Grow your business faster and with fewer hiccups along the way. Get shown how the professionals do it.
- A web development business can be run from anywhere, anytime. Join the international community of entrepreneurs who work when they want, how they want.
- Learn how to tailor your business to your lifestyle. If you want to work part time and free yourself up from the full time grind, this course shows you how.
Included in this course:
- Free contract documents such as an NDA, a customizable standard web contract, and an addendum contract for extra work. All of these documents cost me over $5000, but are yours free as part of the course.
- FREE access to any course updates including case studies, projects, and collaborative discussions.
- Unlimited access to me, 24/7 to help you through the course material and to help with any issue you're having inside of the course or outside.
- Review each course on the go. All course lectures are free to download and view anywhere even without internet connection
- Section summaries to help you review and re-learn lecture points easily and quickly
And of course, if you're not thrilled you can always get your money back within 30 days of enrolling.
- Course Overview (8:33)
- First thing to do (0:58)
- The Sprintkick story (4:58)
- 7 reasons to start a web development business (11:21)
- How to add development services to an already existing business (5:27)
- Who this course is for (7:39)
- Section 1 review material
- Understanding the development stack (9:15)
- How to pick a stack (3:38)
- The startup timeline (10:05)
- How does this work as a programmer / non programmer? (5:20)
- How do development firms typically work? (4:29)
- Build yourself or subcontract? (5:22)
- In house hiring or out house? (8:27)
- Section 2 review material
Planning your strategy
- Good – Fast – Cheap (6:23)
- Planning for the grind (11:06)
- To niche or not to niche (8:46)
- Types of subcontractors (9:25)
- In country or out of country? (4:44)
- Section 3 review material
Setting up your presence
- Focus on 80/20 solutions for web presence (4:30)
- Looking at other studios (11:27)
- Looking at other studios 2 (11:59)
- Finding a template on TemplateMonster (18:05)
- Finding a template on themeforest (9:45)
- Selecting a name (14:08)
- Advanced: Upgrading your presence with custom design (6:00)
- Section 4 review material
- Where to find subcontractors (7:42)
- What makes a good long term partner? (3:52)
- Intro to Elance (19:34)
- Intro to Elance 2 (2:44)
- Intro to UpWork (19:40)
- Intro to UpWork 2 (5:53)
- Intro to Freelancer
- Finding freelancers elsewhere (5:40)
- Section 5 review material
Building a portfolio
- Building portfolios upfront (5:55)
- Use these tricks to grow your portfolio faster (4:38)
- Thoughts about portfolios
- Buying testimonials and case studies with catchafire (7:44)
- Section 6 review material
- Strategy: Email scrape and blast (11:46)
- Strategy: Offer adjacent services to those trying to hire in house (11:48)
- Strategy: Discount offers to groups (11:04)
- Strategy: Use your affiliations (4:10)
- Strategy: Tag your work (5:01)
- Strategy: Selling things that require maintenance (3:15)
- Strategy: This sucks, let me fix it (4:47)
- Strategy: The perpetual discount (4:13)
- Strategy: Build something and give it away (6:58)
- Strategy: Making tutorials strategy (8:39)
- Section 7 review material
- Types of proposals (15:05)
- Components of proposals (19:19)
- Types of estimates (4:36)
- Our technique, in depth costs of everything (7:34)
- Going over tools for improving your proposals (17:57)
- How much do you customize (7:51)
- Ballpark estimates versus exacto
- Strategy: Introduce ideas and see if they stick (5:10)
- Section 8 review material
- How to keep the right amount of distance
- Confidence is key (8:35)
- Just enough jargon (8:12)
- Sniffing out their budget (12:40)
- Speed is important with clients (6:28)
- Is the client always right? (7:30)
- Don't talk about problems, say what's happening (2:20)
- Do you deliver what's good or what the client likes? (5:14)
- Section 9 review material
- Under promise, over deliver (10:12)
- What is agile? Should I use it? (8:12)
- Client budgets and what difference they make (4:38)
- Web presence clients aren't worth it (5:14)
- Price per project, price per hour (8:01)
- Should you worry about competition? (4:37)
- Hedging your launch date (4:06)
- Beautiful design makes beautiful development (5:48)
- Running without contracts (6:47)
- Red flags for bad clients (10:04)
- Rich clients versus successful clients (3:53)
- Tell when you're getting fizzled (7:59)
- Don't quote off the top of your head
- Meeting in person (9:51)
- Is there a benefit to delivering early?
- Repeat customers are the best (3:38)
- Avoid assumers (5:03)
- Section 10 review material
Internal management is crucial
- Intro to Asana (12:43)
- Intro to Asana 2 (10:19)
- Making Asana work for you
- Section 11 review material
Free documents & resources
- Our $4k NDA. Yours free
Get Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell, Only Price $57
Tag: Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell Review. Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell download. Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell discount.
Buy Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.