All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
What you'll learn
By the end of the course, you will be producing real world results with Excel.
- No previous Microsoft Excel experience necessary.
- You'll need Excel 2016 installed on your laptop. The standard installation of Excel 2016 or the Microsoft Office 365 version is fine.
Hi there, Welcome to this Microsoft Excel BootCamp. Together we’re going to learn how helpful Excel is in nearly every part of our professional lives.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Excel. We will stick closely to the powerful built in features of Excel and will not get bogged down in confusing code & complicated formulae.
This training course is project based. We start with a simple company branded invoice and explain how to calculate totals & tax. Using a complex and messy spreadsheet we will clean it up using Excels automatic features. With our new tidy data you’ll learn how easy pivot tables can turn long and hard to understand information into simple tables & beautiful graphs. Before you’re finished you’ll be making helpful drop down menus to help you fill out & sort your financial data. . You will learn how to turn uninspiring profit & loss statements into a good looking, easy to use documents.
Note: Mac users won't have the same experience of Excel as PC users as the software is slightly different and doesn't contain the exact same features. For example the Mac version of Excel doesn't currently support Flash fill so please make sure you're okay with missing out on some small things.
- Create a quote & invoicing form.
- Cleaning & formatting messy imported data.
- Inventory spreadsheet.
- Pivot tables
- Regional Sales Report
- Profit & loss spreadsheet.
- GST & Tax calculations
- Graphs for use in Word, PowerPoint, InDesign & Illustrator
- Creating spreadsheets that work within Word documents.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people who have little or no previous experience in Microsoft Excel. You will start right at the beginning and cover all the basics.
- Only basic computing skills are necessary – if you can send emails and surf the internet then you’ve found the right training.
8 sections • 24 lectures • 1h 54m total length
- How to make a Quote & Invoicing Form
- Using Templates
- Cleaning up Messing data v Graphs in Excel
- Pivot Tables
- How to make a Profit & Loss Sheet
- Cheat sheet & shortcuts
Get Microsoft Excel 2016 Bootcamp – Zero to Hero Training – Daniel Walter Scott, Only Price $37
Tag: Microsoft Excel 2016 Bootcamp – Zero to Hero Training – Daniel Walter Scott Review. Microsoft Excel 2016 Bootcamp – Zero to Hero Training – Daniel Walter Scott download. Microsoft Excel 2016 Bootcamp – Zero to Hero Training – Daniel Walter Scott discount.
Buy Microsoft Excel 2016 Bootcamp – Zero to Hero Training – Daniel Walter Scott Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.