All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
After researching, reading feedback and taking into consideration the latest features in PhoneGap, we have updated the course. The updated course contains an entire section on Plugins like geolocation API, camera API, Contact API, Accelerometer. There are more lectures in this new version explaining PhoneGap in detail. First 7 section of the course contains the updated version of the course. For already existing students, old version is still available from Section 8.
PhoneGap solves the problem of learning different frameworks and languages, by using standards-based web technologies to bridge web applications and mobile devices. Since PhoneGap apps are standards compliant, they're future-proofed to work with browsers as they evolve. In other words, a month on native app development is converted to just 4 days to write the same amount of app functionality in PhoneGap.
Why take this course?
PhoneGap has been downloaded over 1 million times and is being used by over 400,000 developers. Thousands of apps built using PhoneGap are available in mobile app stores and directories. Today, your favorite apps like BBC, IGN games, Rormix, Browser Quest, MathIQ are using PhoneGap. If you are not creating an app for industrial grade real-time calculations, PhoneGap is made for you.
How much time does it take to complete the course?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Lifetime access to the course
- Downloadable project files
- Create a fully functional app
- Technical Support
What are the software and other requirements for the course?
New version: Introduction and Installation
- Install Node Git Ant Android Java in English (6:24)
- Phonegap Installation (2:36)
- Hybrid Apps (3:15)
- What is PhoneGap (2:27)
- PhoneGap Desktop App (3:10)
PhoneGap getting started
- PhoneGap CLI (6:24)
- Project Folder Explanation (3:26)
- Adding Removing Building Platforms (4:34)
- Deploy our App on Emulator Devices (3:06)
PhoneGap developer app
- PhoneGap Developer App (4:22)
- Events (7:59)
- Plugin API (0:59)
- Special Plugin Special Plugin Events Part 1 (9:04)
- Device API (3:36)
- Dialog API Alert Part – 1 (6:19)
- Dialog API Confirm (4:43)
- Dialog API Prompt (3:34)
- Dialog API Beep (1:19)
- Device Motion Accelerometer API (5:22)
- Device Motion Accelerometer API Part 2 (5:46)
- Camera API (4:44)
- Camera API Part 2 (3:40)
- Contact API(Correct) Part 1 (4:48)
- Contact API(Correct) Part 2 (15:49)
- Contact API [ContactField] (5:43)
- Contact API [Contact Find Method] (6:30)
- Contact API [Contact Find Method] Part 2 (2:49)
- Contact API[Clone,Remove,PickContact] (3:01)
- Get Current Postition (5:54)
- Watch Postition – Clear Watch (5:18)
- Introduction to PhoneGap Build (3:25)
- Using CLI Using PhoneGap Build (5:13)
- using Zip file Using PhoneGap Build (6:12)
- How to Update your code in PhoneGap Build (3:21)
- Hydration (4:25)
- Basics (3:21)
- Preference (2:54)
- Gap Plugin (3:41)
- Icons (3:05)
- SplashScreen (2:17)
- Why this old version?
- Course Intro (1:16)
- Native Apps Vs Web Apps Vs Hybrid Apps (1:59)
Intro to PhoneGap
- What is PhoneGap (2:44)
- What is PhoneGap Build (2:01)
- Setting up PhoneGap Environment (6:53)
- Setting up Ripple Emulator (4:52)
Structuring your App
- Getting started (2:16)
- Starting with Ghost Attack To-Do List (3:15)
Bring on the Javscript
- Code Overview (1:57)
- Implementation (Part 1) (2:25)
- Implementation (Part 2) (2:55)
Bringing it all together
- Reworking on App's graphic (7:26)
- Setting up Config.xml (3:45)
- Setting up Icons and Splash screen (2:54)
- Setup Access Element and Emulate the App (1:09)
- Using PhoneGap Build (4:25)
- Conclusion (0:22)
Get Learn to build a cross platform mobile app using PhoneGap – Anonymous , Only Price $37
Tag: Learn to build a cross platform mobile app using PhoneGap Review. Learn to build a cross platform mobile app using PhoneGap download. Learn to build a cross platform mobile app using PhoneGap discount.
Buy Learn to build a cross platform mobile app using PhoneGap Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.