All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
What you'll learn
- In this 10-step book marketing system you will learn exactly how to plan, create, and launch your successful author brand and platform even before your first book comes out.
- Each module includes rookie mistakes to avoid, myth busters, and how to go the extra mile in building your author brand and platform.
- PLUS 15+ bonuses on topics like: book club visits, social media, public speaking, audio book production, publicity, book launches and more.
- PLUS a Meet the Experts section to learn from the Masters — experts in the publishing industry!
Students don't need any special materials or experience creating their author brand or platform. This course will recommend resources to use for no-cost or low-cost to build your author brand and platform. The course will also cover everything you need to get started – from coming up with your author persona and creating your author website to banding with other authors and building a social media following. Students who are dedicated beginners with a commitment to taking action to create their author brand and platform will benefit most from this course.
What’s included in Launch Your Author Brand & Platform
- 10 Step-By-Step Lessons
- 15+ Awesome Bonuses
- 7 “Bigger Than a Bonus” Meet the Experts (insider secrets to success from the Masters — other authors!) training on goodies like do’s and don’ts for new authors, agent advice, book club visits, and public speaking
- Each lesson includes Rookie Mistakes to Avoid, Myth Busters, and How to Go the Extra Mile!
FULL COURSE INFO:
1. PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE IN YOUR WRITING COMMUNITY
- Organizations to join
- How to best engage
- In-person and online connections
2. FIGURE OUT YOUR AUTHOR PERSONA
- Soul-Searching: Who am I?
- Discover keywords, phrases that best fit you
- Find like-minded people
- Share your story to connect with readers!
3. YOUR WEBSITE
- What you need to get started
- What content to include for best engagement
- Recommended options
- Best website practices
- How to avoid overwhelm & get the darn thing done
4. SOCIAL MEDIA ZONE
- Where and when to post
- How to find best-fit followers
- What to post for highest engagement
- How to optimize your social media platforms
5. YOUR BLOG
- Name and platform
- What to blog about
- How to build readership
- Band with other bloggers
- Best practices
6. BUILD A SUBSCRIBER LIST
- Why you (absolutely!) need an email list
- Newsletter vs. blogging
- What platform to use
- How to build it
- Content to include
7. BAND WITH AUTHORS
- How to conduct research
- How to connect online and in-person
- How to find other debut authors
- Best practices to engage
8. CONNECT WITH READERS
- How to conduct research
- Create a profile of your reader
- Where to find your readers
- Look to your book’s themes for answers
- How book bloggers are your friend
9. POSITION YOURSELF AS AN EXPERT!
- How to write for others with guest posts
- Where to find ideal blogs
- Presenting at in-person events
- How to start small with public speaking
- How to prepare to present with confidence
10. NOW WHAT?
- Keep promoting!
- Grow your reviews
- Book awards
- Expand your social media
- Paid advertising
- New markets for your book
- How to continue a focus on community building
- Book Launch Countdown
- How to Best Run Book Ads
- Making a Book Trailer 101
- Launch a Book Trailer/Cover Reveal
- The Awesome Resources Guide
- The Awesome Course Planner
- Prepare for Public Speaking
- Writer Organizations by Genre and Region
- How to Write a Press Release
- How to Write a Review Request
- How to Write a Blurb Request
- How to Write a Guest Post Pitch
Social Media Bonuses:
- Goodreads 101
- Instagram for Authors
- Twitter 101
- Rafflecopter 101
Meet the Experts: Guides
- Literary Agent Q&A
- Do’s and Don’ts for New Authors
- Kick-Butt Debut Authors
Meet the Experts: Videos
- Audiobook Production 101
- Book Club Visits 101
- Building Community
- Public Speaking 101
Who this course is for:
- This is a course that contains actionable advice to create a successful foundation of your author brand and platform and learn book marketing. This course is right for you if:
- You have your first book coming out, or planning to publish, and no idea how to even start building your author platform.
- Your first book is published, and you’ve been asking yourself that question: "How the heck do I reach readers and sell more books?"
- You’re feeling overwhelmed because all this author marketing seems like a giant mountain of tasks to tackle!
- You feel all alone with no writer community and wish you knew how to connect with people who can help your author career.
- You are a committed beginner starting from scratch and are ready to create a successful author platform based on community building and not waste years and money trying to figure it out on your own.
12 sections • 83 lectures • 10h 6m total length
- Module 1: Put Yourself Out There in Your Writing Community
- Module 2: Figure Out Your Author Persona
- Module 3: Your Author Website
- Module 4: Social Media Zone
- Module 5: Blogging
- Module 6: Build Your Subscriber List
- Module 7: Band With Other Authors
- Module 8: Connect with Readers
- Module 9: Position Yourself as an Expert
- Module 10: Now What? Keep It Rolling!
Get Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti, Only Price $37
Tag: Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti Review. Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti. Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti discount.
Buy Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.