All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
There are now 120 lectures in the course and over 8.5 hours of content!
I've added over 60 brand new lectures which cover topics such as additional tools, prospecting methods, working with clients, reporting, organization and much more.
Have you ever thought about starting your own SEO Agency?
When I first started out I learned about as much as I could about how to properly run my own agency.
What I quickly realized was that there were so many questions I had unanswered.
How do I build an agency website to offer my services?
How do I establish a business?
How do I get clients?
What tools do I use to track leads or invoice clients?
How do I create SEO work proposals?
These were a lot of the challenges I faced and I spent many months trying to understand.
Once I figured it all out I put a system into play, I repeated my actions and the work started to roll in.
I decided to create this course on exactly how I did it, providing the exact steps A-Z of what I needed to do in order to start profiting with SEO and Web Design services.
This is what you get inside this course:
- How to start and build your own agency website using WordPress
- How to properly setup your business as an LLC
- My top tips and methods for getting clients for your SEO Agency – I even include template emails and lead generation tools
- I walk you through a live case study on EXACTLY how I use sites like LinkedIn to find good prospects
- I include real prospecting examples of how I closed web design and SEO clients
- The exact tools I use for both tracking your leads and invoicing clients – I took out all the guesswork and found the most affordable tools to get started.
- How to outsource all of your SEO work and become a true middleman
- I include my exact client proposal template and how to close sales
- I explain how you can become an authority when cold calling businesses and stand out from every other agency out there
This is not a "get rich overnight" course. I explain exactly how you can build a real business with massive growth potential.
Check out these awesome testimonials!
"Hard to believe you're able to get great information like this. The course cleared up a lot of questions I had about starting my own digital agency. I like that John Shea takes about the complex world of online marketing, SEO, and how to make money doing the, and puts everything into easy to understand, plain English. Looking forward to other courses from him!" – Xavier
"John takes you on a journey from the very beginning – starting from nothing. He delivers all the background information that you need to launch a Marketing Agency, AND make it profitable. It is no get-rich-quick scheme – this is a real blueprint to help you launch a profitable business. I highly encourage anyone that has an interest in running an agency to check out this course." – Doug Cunnington
"John goes into depth about everything you need to know to start up your own digital marketing agency. The content is well explained and is in bite sized chunks so you can go back to any section you need to revise. John runs an agency himself and that shows in the course as he lets you know about potential pitfalls as well as the sales and success. Great tutorial, highly recommended." – Trevor Dumbleton
"I already own a digital marketing agency, but I bought this course as I thought I may find some useful stuff for me. And, I was very happy that I did it – my investment in this course was well worth. I wish such course existed 5 years ago when I started my digital marketing agency! This is a no BS, straight to the point course which will guide you in a very detailed manner how to start and run your web agency.
It will clearly show you the action plan for setting up a real business, and demonstrate how to prospect for clients using many proven tactics. It is indeed very useful and valuable information you'd need to run a successful digital marketing agency. As John shares his own experiences in setting his own digital marketing agency, you can learn how to avoid many of the pitfalls, saving your time and money. If you are planning to start a web agency selling services to offline businesses, I'd highly recommend you to enroll in this course. This course is packed full of useful actionable information. Whether you are a newbie or an experienced marketer." – Raaj Paatkar
"I've taken some other courses by John Shea, so when I saw this new course–his most comprehensive yet–I didn't hesitate to buy it. Why you may ask? Because of the two words that come to mind when I think about John and his work: Authenticity and Actionability. Firstly, John is real–he's not just another mass course-producing vending machine that relies on flashy videos and slick promises, but with little substance.
John actually works full-time in real life, doing exactly what he's teaching in this course. And he takes you right along with him, like he would an apprentice in his own office, and shows you everything with great honesty. Secondly, you will discover many valuable, actionable strategies in this course–from starting up your LLC and website to finding clients and writing up contracts to outsourcing work. Even already established web or seo businesspeople are likely to discover useful tips. So if you want a fluff-free, non-sugar-coated look at what it's really like to have your own digital online marketing agency, and want all of John's insight into how he made his successful, then I strongly recommend for you to sign up now." – Dr. Phillips
Introduction To The Course
- What To Expect From This Course (2:06)
- Learning SEO (2:07)
Building a Simple Agency Website
- Should You Focus On a Specific Niche & Service Offering? (4:33)
- Getting Creative With Your Agency Name (2:15)
- Registering a Domain (1:15)
- Web Hosting (2:52)
- Setting Up Your Website With WordPress (1:37)
- Creating a Professional Email Address (1:52)
- Recommended Themes & Plugins (2:25)
- Website Graphics & Business Cards (2:29)
- Walking You Through My Niche Focused Agency Website (4:12)
- Offering Web Design & SEO? (2:55)
Setting Up Your New Business
- Starting Your Own Company (1:53)
- Registering an LLC (1:45)
- Setting Up Your Business On Google+ & Yelp (2:50)
- Why Having a Partner Will Help Grow Your Agency (4:24)
How To Acquire New Clients
- Introduction To Getting Clients For Your Agency (1:11)
- Video & Photo Tools (3:10)
- Creating Valuable Website & Local SEO Analysis Videos For Potential Clients (5:34)
- Prospecting Strategy #1 – Hot Lead Finder (6:47)
- Prospecting Strategy #2 – Finding Businesses That Already Spend Money (9:18)
- Prospecting Strategy #3 – Using LinkedIn To Approach Prospects (13:57)
- Prospecting Strategy Bonus: LinkedIn Auto Client Method (8:31)
- Using Moz Local (6:18)
- An Example Prospect Video That Landed Me a $750/month Client (8:10)
- An Example Prospect Video That Landed Me a $500 Website Design Client (5:50)
- Template Emails For Contacting Potential Clients (1:28)
- Following Up With a Cold Call (7:59)
- Cold Call Tactic – Offering To Setup The Google+ Business Page (2:31)
- Offering To Meet Clients In Person (2:59)
- *Added Feb 2016* Using Maps Prospector To Find Unclaimed Listings (7:27)
- *Added Feb 2016* Sidekick For Email Prospecting (3:23)
CRM Lead Tools & Automation
- Setting Up a Lead System In Nutshell (5:01)
- Getting Started With Nutshell (4:23)
- Integrating WuFoo Forms with Nutshell (2:03)
- Using Google Drive as a CRM (3:18)
SEO Tools I Use
- SEO Powersuite (4:18)
- LongTail Pro Keyword Research (3:55)
- UpCity Local SEO (12:13)
- GeoRanker For Checking Your Rankings
Outsourcing SEO & Becoming The Middle Man
- Pricing Your Services Higher (6:54)
- Finding Whitelabel SEO Providers (3:49)
- Should I Outsource Or Do The Work Myself? (5:54)
- Marketer's Center for Citations and Links *Added Feb 2016 (3:49)
- Bartering Services (3:50)
- SourceMarket for SEO Services *Added Feb 2016 (2:46)
Closing Sales & Working With Existing Clients
- Providing Clients With a Proposal For SEO (5:22)
- Contracts For Your Work (2:41)
- How To Invoice Clients (2:54)
- Creating Case Studies After Getting Positive Results For Clients (2:15)
Conclusion & Focusing On Staying Consistent
- Staying Focused On Your Business (7:13)
Interview with An Agency Owner
- Interview with Rahul of CustomCreatives.com (30:40)
Bonus: Learning From an Agency Generating Over 1 Million Dollars Per Year
- Bonus *Added February 2016* Introduction To This Section (1:52)
- Different Levels Of Success: Some Background On My Past Year In SEO (13:06)
- Awarded Top 1.5% of all Adwords Agencies By Google (2:38)
- Roles Within The Company (3:21)
- Sales Genie (4:10)
- Teamwork (4:01)
- Leadpages & Thrive Themes (2:19)
- Unbounce (2:55)
- Ahrefs (3:52)
- iWriter (2:30)
- CallRail (4:07)
- Social Media Auto Posting: JetPack & Buffer (5:47)
- Infinite WP – Website Management (2:00)
Working on SEO Tasks
- Keeping It Simple – Blogging | Local SEO | Communication (3:25)
- Local SEO – Working With Local Business Clients (2:16)
Mini Course – Google My Business Optimization
- Upcoming Mini Courses (2:11)
- Why Having Google My Business is Critical For Every Local Business (3:31)
- Intro to Google My Business (3:28)
- An Example Google My Business Page Setup (1:16)
- Setting Your Service Distance & Address (2:52)
- Selecting The Best Business Category (3:02)
- Creating a Good Introduction For Your Page (1:42)
- Tagging Photos Inside Of Google My Business or Using Picasa (5:47)
- Bulk Tagging Photos With a Location (3:04)
- Organizing Photos From Clients (1:31)
- Viewing Insights About Your Business (3:42)
- A Completed Google My Business Profile – Getting to 100% (3:20)
- Why Reviews Are So Important (4:49)
- Responding To Reviews (3:02)
- Grade.us (3:37)
- The Review Handout Generator (2:09)
Mini Course – SEO Audits
- Creating Zero Issue Audit Reports – Introduction (1:36)
- Why is an SEO audit important? (4:16)
- Introduction To SEO Powersuite's Website Auditor (5:11)
- Running Your Audit Scan (11:23)
- My Website Auditor (3:32)
- Running Advanced Audits With Screaming Frog (7:04)
- SEMRush Website Auditor (4:00)
- Yoast SEO For WordPress (4:00)
- Bulk Editing Title & Meta Tags (5:59)
- Fixing Alt Tags – Media Library Extended (3:11)
- SEO Enforcer Plugin (3:28)
Working With Clients
- Onboarding Your Clients (2:37)
- The Typical Types Of Clients You Will Find (5:03)
- Scheduling Bi-weekly or Monthly Calls (1:25)
- Taking Notes & Being Hands Free (3:23)
- Organization For Next Steps, Scheduled Calls & More (3:07)
- The Importance Of Regular Communication (3:49)
- The Mentality Between Getting a $300 Client vs. a $1000 Client (12:06)
The Big Takeaways
- Don't Over Complicate Things (3:30)
- Not Everyone Is An Expert At Everything (4:56)
- Working With a Team (2:25)
- Working With a Team (7:37)
- Work For Yourself Or Working For Someone Else? (7:13)
- Conclusion To This Bonus Section (0:48)
Get How To Start Your Own Digital Marketing Agency – John Shea, Only Price $47
Tag: How To Start Your Own Digital Marketing Agency – John Shea Review. How To Start Your Own Digital Marketing Agency – John Sheadownload. How To Start Your Own Digital Marketing Agency – John Shea discount.portfolio mediaz ceo mediaz mix digital nnk agency
Buy How To Start Your Own Digital Marketing Agency – John Shea Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.