All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Chris Anderson on Public Speaking
The Head of TED Teaches You How to Deliver Talks that Share Powerful Ideas
A carefully crafted talk can be the key to unlocking empathy, stirring excitement, spreading knowledge, and promoting a shared dream. As the Head of TED, Chris Anderson knows this firsthand. He’s had a ringside seat listening to many hundreds of amazing TED speakers including people like Sir Ken Robinson, Amy Cuddy, Bill Gates, Elizabeth Gilbert, Salman Khan, Amanda Palmer, and Monica Lewinsky whose talks have been viewed millions of times. He’s learned that a talk done right can electrify a room and transform an audience’s worldview.
In this course, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to use public speaking to share powerful ideas. Chris will walk you through real life examples of TED Talks that worked and also share firsthand stories of mistakes to avoid. You’ll get a series of worksheets and exercises to plan your own talk that draw from Chris’ latest book TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking. Whether you are an entrepreneur pitching a company, a nonprofit professional making a fundraising request, or teacher looking to captivate your students, this course will help you become a powerful public speaker capable of leaving a lasting impression. After completing this course, you’ll be ready to structure your own talk and deliver it memorably to an audience.
Section 1 : The Key Elements of Powerful Public Speaking
- Pre-Course Survey
- Welcome Message from Chris Anderson (1:27)
- Introduce Yourself to the Course Community
- What All Great Talks Have in Common (1:50)
- RESOURCE: Find Your Powerful Idea
- The 4 Types of Talks to Avoid (5:46)
- Quiz 1 : Diagnose What Went Wrong With These Talks
- How to Structure a Successful Talk (2:57)
Section 2: 5 Tools for Successful Talks
- The Tool of Connection (5:00)
- The Tool of Narration (3:07)
- The Tool of Explanation (4:06)
- The Tool of Persuasion (4:07)
- The Tool of Revelation (4:29)
- RESOURCE: Outline Your Talk
Section 3: How to Banish Your Fears of Public Speaking & Successfully Rehearse
- Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking (2:56)
- Case Study: How Monica Lewinsky Overcame Her Fear of Public Speaking (3:08)
- How to Rehearse Your Talk (5:16)
- How to Use Visuals with Your Talk (2:09)
- How to Start Your Talk So That People Pay Attention (3:00)
- How to End Your Talk Powerfully (3:19)
- RESOURCE: Plan the Beginning and Ending of Your Talk
- Practice and Share Your Talk
Section 4: Why Public Speaking Matters More Than Ever
- Why Public Speaking Matters More than Ever (2:06)
- Parting Advice from Chris (1:43)
- Complete the Post-Course Satisfaction Survey
Tag: Chris Anderson on Public Speaking Review. Chris Anderson on Public Speaking download. Chris Anderson on Public Speaking discount.
Buy Chris Anderson on Public Speaking Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.