All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
- The student needs to have a basic understanding of Networking
- The student should have Volume 2 of the new CCNA book
Students will need a simulator or emulator (i.e.: GNS3, live equipment, etc.)
This CCNA Volume 2 course is for those that want to take their time in understanding all chapters of the Volume 2 book from Cisco Press for the new (200-301) certification exam. This is a way I've found that doesn't overwhelm the student with tons of information and one in which they can absorb the knowledge acquired in an easy & relaxed manner.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn Networking
- Anyone that wants to acquire knowledge in Cisco or similar Networks
- Anyone that is preparing to pass Cisco's new CCNA (200-301) certification exam
- Anyone that wants to enhance their career in IT
- Anyone that need to be knowledgeable about what they are currently doing in their job, if they work in the IT department and doesn't want to get fired!
GNS3 Academy Curriculum
Introduction to the Volume 2 Course
- First Lecture
- S2L2 Intro to ACL (23:22)
- S2L3 ACL Lab (42:39)
- S2L4 SwitchPort Security (11:16)
- S2L5 SwitchPort LAB (12:31)
- S2L6 Understanding DHCP (10:39)
- S2L7 DHCP Config Lab (49:15)
- S2L8 DHCP Snooping (13:36)
- S2L9 DHCP Snooping Lab (20:24)
- S2L10 Securing Network Devices (14:21)
- S2L11 Dynamic ARP Inspection (16:00)
Device Management Protocol
- S3L12 SNMP Protocol (13:00)
- S3L13 SYSLOG Message Logging (8:58)
- S3L14 NTP (10:53)
- S3L15 CDP and LLDP Lab (15:05)
- S4L16 Network Address Translation (18:07)
- HSRP Redundancy Protocol (10:52)
- HSRP Redundancy Protocol Lab (19:17)
- QoS Part 1 (28:55)
- QoS Part 2 (16:38)
- QoS LAB (25:37)
- Metro Ethernet (21:52)
- MPLS (17:30)
- MPLS OSPF (9:17)
- MPLS OSPF Lab (14:07)
- Virtual Private Network (17:54)
- Understanding the Cloud (25:34)
Controller Based Networks
- SDN and Controller Based Networks (22:57)
- Cisco Software Design Access (18:39)
- Rest and JSON (25:45)
- Understanding CHEF Puppet and Ansible (21:53)
Get CCNA (200-301) Volume 2: The Complete Course – Lazaro Diaz, Only Price $49
Tag: CCNA (200-301) Volume 2: The Complete Course – Lazaro Diaz Review. CCNA (200-301) Volume 2: The Complete Course – Lazaro Diaz download. CCNA (200-301) Volume 2: The Complete Course – Lazaro Diaz discount.
Buy CCNA (200-301) Volume 2: The Complete Course – Lazaro Diaz Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.