Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti
Each module includes rookie mistakes to avoid, myth busters, and how to go the extra mile in building your author brand and platform.
Purchase this course Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti at eBokly, You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
What you'll learn
- In this 10-step book marketing system you will learn exactly how to plan, create, and launch your successful author brand and platform even before your first book comes out.
- Each module includes rookie mistakes to avoid, myth busters, and how to go the extra mile in building your author brand and platform.
- PLUS 15+ bonuses on topics like: book club visits, social media, public speaking, audio book production, publicity, book launches and more.
- PLUS a Meet the Experts section to learn from the Masters — experts in the publishing industry!
Students don't need any special materials or experience creating their author brand or platform. This course will recommend resources to use for no-cost or low-cost to build your author brand and platform. The course will also cover everything you need to get started – from coming up with your author persona and creating your author website to banding with other authors and building a social media following. Students who are dedicated beginners with a commitment to taking action to create their author brand and platform will benefit most from this course.
What’s included in Launch Your Author Brand & Platform
- 10 Step-By-Step Lessons
- 15+ Awesome Bonuses
- 7 “Bigger Than a Bonus” Meet the Experts (insider secrets to success from the Masters — other authors!) training on goodies like do’s and don’ts for new authors, agent advice, book club visits, and public speaking
- Each lesson includes Rookie Mistakes to Avoid, Myth Busters, and How to Go the Extra Mile!
FULL COURSE INFO:
1. PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE IN YOUR WRITING COMMUNITY
- Organizations to join
- How to best engage
- In-person and online connections
2. FIGURE OUT YOUR AUTHOR PERSONA
- Soul-Searching: Who am I?
- Discover keywords, phrases that best fit you
- Find like-minded people
- Share your story to connect with readers!
3. YOUR WEBSITE
- What you need to get started
- What content to include for best engagement
- Recommended options
- Best website practices
- How to avoid overwhelm & get the darn thing done
4. SOCIAL MEDIA ZONE
- Where and when to post
- How to find best-fit followers
- What to post for highest engagement
- How to optimize your social media platforms
5. YOUR BLOG
- Name and platform
- What to blog about
- How to build readership
- Band with other bloggers
- Best practices
6. BUILD A SUBSCRIBER LIST
- Why you (absolutely!) need an email list
- Newsletter vs. blogging
- What platform to use
- How to build it
- Content to include
7. BAND WITH AUTHORS
- How to conduct research
- How to connect online and in-person
- How to find other debut authors
- Best practices to engage
8. CONNECT WITH READERS
- How to conduct research
- Create a profile of your reader
- Where to find your readers
- Look to your book’s themes for answers
- How book bloggers are your friend
9. POSITION YOURSELF AS AN EXPERT!
- How to write for others with guest posts
- Where to find ideal blogs
- Presenting at in-person events
- How to start small with public speaking
- How to prepare to present with confidence
10. NOW WHAT?
- Keep promoting!
- Grow your reviews
- Book awards
- Expand your social media
- Paid advertising
- New markets for your book
- How to continue a focus on community building
- Book Launch Countdown
- How to Best Run Book Ads
- Making a Book Trailer 101
- Launch a Book Trailer/Cover Reveal
- The Awesome Resources Guide
- The Awesome Course Planner
- Prepare for Public Speaking
- Writer Organizations by Genre and Region
- How to Write a Press Release
- How to Write a Review Request
- How to Write a Blurb Request
- How to Write a Guest Post Pitch
Social Media Bonuses:
- Goodreads 101
- Instagram for Authors
- Twitter 101
- Rafflecopter 101
Meet the Experts: Guides
- Literary Agent Q&A
- Do’s and Don’ts for New Authors
- Kick-Butt Debut Authors
Meet the Experts: Videos
- Audiobook Production 101
- Book Club Visits 101
- Building Community
- Public Speaking 101
Who this course is for:
- This is a course that contains actionable advice to create a successful foundation of your author brand and platform and learn book marketing. This course is right for you if:
- You have your first book coming out, or planning to publish, and no idea how to even start building your author platform.
- Your first book is published, and you’ve been asking yourself that question: "How the heck do I reach readers and sell more books?"
- You’re feeling overwhelmed because all this author marketing seems like a giant mountain of tasks to tackle!
- You feel all alone with no writer community and wish you knew how to connect with people who can help your author career.
- You are a committed beginner starting from scratch and are ready to create a successful author platform based on community building and not waste years and money trying to figure it out on your own.
12 sections • 83 lectures • 10h 6m total length
- Module 1: Put Yourself Out There in Your Writing Community
- Module 2: Figure Out Your Author Persona
- Module 3: Your Author Website
- Module 4: Social Media Zone
- Module 5: Blogging
- Module 6: Build Your Subscriber List
- Module 7: Band With Other Authors
- Module 8: Connect with Readers
- Module 9: Position Yourself as an Expert
- Module 10: Now What? Keep It Rolling!
Get Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti, Only Price $37
Tag: Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti Review. Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti. Launch Your Author Brand and Platform – Donna Galanti discount.