How to Keep Your Clients (and Bonus Newsletter) – James Pollard
How to Keep Your Clients (and Bonus Newsletter) – James Pollard… First of all, there’s no fluff or filler in this. It’s a quick, to-the-point guide to keeping your clients and increasing share of wallet giving you actionable strategies that are working right now.
Purchase this course How to Keep Your Clients (and Bonus Newsletter) – James Pollard at eBokly, You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
How to Keep Your Clients (and Bonus Newsletter) – James Pollard
Dear Financial Advisor,
Want to hear something TERRIFYING?
According to a study done by PriceMetrix, as a financial advisor, you’ll lose 10% of your clients EVERY year (on average).
Chop! Gone. Whether you like it or not.
Households with $100,000 in assets fare even worse because they have a whopping 13% chance of leaving you this year.
Imagine losing 13% of your hard-earned income in the next 365 days.
For the average financial advisor, this means throwing away $11,768… and that’s a NORMAL year. It could be much worse…
That’s money you can’t invest for your future, save for your children, or use to help your community.
All because you didn’t know a few simple strategies to keep your clients and decrease the chances they abandon you for greener pastures.
And the Harvard Business Review reports that acquiring a new client is anywhere from five to twenty-five times more expensive than retaining an existing one… yikes! Which means your ACTUAL loss is much higher than 13%.
Let me show you how to stop the bleeding…
Please understand my results are not typical. I’m not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter).
The average person who buys any “how to” information gets little to no results. As with all of my products, my references are used for example purposes only.
Your results will vary and depend on many factors… including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic.
All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT GET THIS BOOK.
With that said… let me show you…
Exactly What You’re Getting…
I’ve written this book, “How to Keep Your Clients: Several Ways Financial Advisors Can Retain and Grow Their Client Base”, at the request of my private consulting clients.
You see, I’m known as the guy who helps financial advisors get more clients. Naturally, when you help advisors get more clients they want to know how to KEEP them too…
That’s where this book comes in…
First of all, there’s no fluff or filler in this. It’s a quick, to-the-point guide to keeping your clients and increasing share of wallet giving you actionable strategies that are working right now.
And it’s easy to read.
Because at just 43 pages, you can read it in an afternoon.
Here’s a fraction of what you’re getting…
- Three “big picture” ideas that will help you retain and grow your client base faster than ever before. Without these ideas, you’ll stay stagnant and your income will remain flat. Page 4.
- The “Dale Carnegie Secret” which causes your clients to become fiercely loyal to you. You may have read “How to Win Friends and Influence People”, but I doubt you picked up on this little gem. Page 6.
- 57% of your clients are unhappy with you because of this one thing (and it’s a simple fix). Page 7.
- One of the biggest reasons clients fire financial advisors is because they’re slow to return phone calls. I’ll reveal exactly how fast you should be calling back – never lose a client because you were “too slow” ever again. Page 8.
- What financial advisors with 100% wallet share are doing differently from everyone else. I’ll show you how to get the money that your clients are hiding elsewhere to you (where it belongs). Page 10.
- Most advisors have their financial planning process backwards… and it’s causing clients to walk out the door. Here’s what you should be doing instead… Page 12.
- A whopping 84% of pentamillionaire households expect their financial advisor to earn this status. If you have any clients with $5 million or more, this single tip will be invaluable to you. Page 15.
- Three of the biggest regrets expressed by retirees – if they could do it all over again, they would do these three things differently. You can add tremendous value to your clients by helping them avoid these painful regrets. Page 16.
- The root of ALL persuasion. Have you ever noticed how some people seem to effortlessly influence others? This is how they do it. Page 19.
- One simple thing you can do online that will get prospects begging to set an appointment with you. Page 21.
- The single biggest factor in client retention. This one thing explains – more than anything else – why clients become unerringly loyal to their advisors. Page 23.
- How to make clients 300% more likely to add assets with you. Page 24.
- Who is more likely to stay with you? A 30 year old or a 50 year old? How about a $100K household or a $500K household? I’ll reveal the answers, and much more. Page 28.
- Clients always act rationally, right? WRONG. You and I both know that’s not true, and here’s how you can use your clients’ built-in “emotional trigger” to your advantage. Page 31.
- And much, much more…
And this is just the tip of the iceberg…
Here’s What to Do Next…
(It’s important to note that the cost may be tax-deductible for you anyway…)
As soon as you place your order, you’ll get an automated receipt with a link to download the book directly in your email.
You can access it anywhere, immediately, without having to wait by the mailbox.
Oh, and in case you’re wondering…
THERE IS NO CATCH!
I realize the ability to keep more clients is worth a LOT of money to financial advisors.
In fact, research done by Frederick Reichheld of Bain & Company shows that increasing client retention rates by 5% increases profits by 25% to 95%.
(That’s money right in your pocket.)
So, you might wonder what the “catch” is.
There isn’t one.
I’m literally giving you this entire book for $47 because I want to demonstrate real value to you.
My hope is that you’ll love it and this will be the start of a good business relationship for years to come.
And with all that said, I’m throwing in another gift…
Are you interested in? How to Keep Your Clients (and Bonus Newsletter) – James Pollard Download, how to keep your clients, how to keep your clients coming back, how to keep your clients happy, how to keep your clients motivated, how to keep your clients engaged.