User Experience Design in Sketch – Peter Nowell
Complete the fundamentals and learn Sketch’s intermediate features, by designing wireframes, UI mockups, and a prototype for a mobile app.
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
By designing wireframes and mockups for a mobile app, you will become comfortable using Sketch’s layout creation, Symbols, text editing, visual design, exporting, and other core features.
We will also use Sketch’s prototyping features to bring our mockups to life with an animating interactive preview of the design, on your own device.
The course includes projects, tools, workflows, and resources for both Android and iOS designers.
- 1. Course Introduction1 min
- 2. Pixel Density, Demystified8 min
- 3. Layout Essentials12 min
- 4. Symbols & Layout Variations11 min
- 5. Evaluating the “Best” Layout10 min
- 6. Text-Heavy Layouts13 min
- 7. Symbol Overrides & Mockup Prep12 min
- 8. UI Templates & Symbol Libraries11 min
- 9A. Visual Design for iOS18 min
- 9B. Visual Design for Android18 min
- 10. Images & Masking14 min
- 11. Using Real Content & Data11 min
- 12. Ensuring Legibility17 min
- 13. UI Typography19 min
- 14. Interactive Prototyping17 min
- 15. Exporting from Sketch14 min
- All Project Files & Resources
Get User Experience Design in Sketch – Peter Nowell, Only Price $27
Tag: User Experience Design in Sketch – Peter Nowell Review. User Experience Design in Sketch – Peter Nowell download. User Experience Design in Sketch – Peter Nowell discount.