Price Action Trade Course – John Templeton
This Course is available – Download immediately
Same author: John Templeton
Lifetime support – Unlimited downloads.
The quality exactly the same as salepage
Over +7000 Courses, AudioBooks, eBooks available.
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
What Does Price Action Tell Me?
Well, in short……..everything (at least from the technical analysis side).
- You know how people read a book? Or how you are reading this right now? Well…..that’s kind of how this works.
- You can start from the left of the chart and start reading to the right, just as you would read a book.
- You can start to see support and resistance areas
- You can see where the market would have some breakout areas
- You can read the possible future direction of the price
- You can see how time is a factor in where the price will be going
- You can basically see exactly what is happening in the market
Yes…..I know that there are indicators that will tell you where support and resistance lines are. Yes….I know there are indicators that will tell you where breakout levels are. Yes…… I know there are indicators that predict where the price is headed.
My suggestion is to test these indicators out for yourself. I am sure you’ll be completely underwhelmed with how unintuitive most of them are.
Once again, if it was that simple to make money by slapping on a couple of these “magical” indicators, then nobody would be struggling to make money.
You have to see it with your own eyes. You should be able to spot a support and resistance area just by simply looking at a chart. There are no formulas involved. It’s all about comprehending what you are seeing.
My goal is to get you to see the market through your own eyes. Not filtered through a Stochastics, MACD, RSI, or any other lagging indicator, that supposedly has insight into the market.
With The “Price Action Trade” Course I’ll Show You:
- How To Quickly Spot A Trend
- The Correct Way To Use Trendlines
- My Trading In The Buff Strategy (Currently being sold separately for $77)
- The Importance of “Wicks” In Trading
- A Really Simple Way To Spot TRUE Support And Resistance
- When And How To Use Fibonacci Retracements
- How To Trade The Market From The “Top-Down”
- How You Can Literally Read A Chart From Left To Right
Price Action Is Universal
You want to know my favorite thing about trading the market like this is? Without question it has to do with the fact that it’s universal. What do I mean by this?
Well……have you ever seen one of those mechanical forex trading systems where the developer says something like this only works for the EUR/USD and only a 15 minute chart????
I can’t help but wonder……WHY?????
Aren’t you kind of handcuffing yourself if you can only trade one currency pair on only one time frame? It seems kind of gimmicky, doesn’t it?
Why on earth should there be any kind of limits as to what you can and can’t trade?
Since it isn’t a system (At least, in the traditional sense), there are no limits.
- You can trade any currency pair.
- You can trade any time frame.
- You can trade any MARKET!!!!
- You can scalp the market.
- You can swing trade.
You are only bound by your own limitations.
This doesn’t mean you should trade EVERY currency pair, just because you can.
I’m sure you’ll find that certain trading pairs are more favorable to your own personal trading style (conservative or aggressive). But it’s nice to know that you have the option of finding out for yourself.
So, What Exactly Is It That Your Getting In The “Price Action Trade” Course.
You get access to my members page that has loads of content and over 6 hours of video!
I also want to make sure that you understand the concepts that are discussed in the course. While me explaining and teaching those concepts are important, there is nothing better than seeing them in real time.
So, what I did during a 2 week span, is I recorded 19 trades that I took, and I explain in detail WHY I took those trades.
I explain my reasoning behind every trade, my entries, exits, stop losses, etc….
I ended up having 15 winning trades and 4 losing trades, for a total of 1245 pips.
Like I said, I want to make sure everybody understands these concepts, so I plan on creating new videos/content based on the feedback I get from my clients.
So if there is something that needs to be updated, IT WILL BE UPDATED.
Get Price Action Trade Course – John Templeton, only price $19
Tag: "Price Action Trade Course – John Templeton" Review. "Price Action Trade Course – John Templeton" download. "Price Action Trade Course – John Templeton" discount.