Make Low Poly 3D Environment Models in Blender and Unity® – Mammoth Interactive
Part 6 of our Blender Compact Course Series. Create low-poly environment art. Developed for highly efficient learning
Purchase this course Make Low Poly 3D Environment Models in Blender and Unity® – Mammoth Interactive at eBokly, You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Learn with digital artist Kevin Liao from Mammoth Interactive how to use Blender and Unity® to make low-poly art. You draw 3D models of environment assets for use in game development or other creations of your choice.
This course is perfect for beginners. We begin with a thorough introduction to the Blender interface. Blender is a powerful (and free) program that can be used to make art assets. The art you make in Blender is easy to add to games or other projects. Even if you're not an artist, you can make basic art models.
What is a Compact Course?
A Compact Course is designed to maximize efficiency and teach you a specific skill in an afternoon.
Rather than going through a long course for a long amount of time, this course gives you a visible accomplishment and new skill in a matter of hours.
Why take a Compact Course?
If you prefer a teaching style that is akin to a bootcamp but with less cramming and more focus on a clear learning goal, try this Compact Course.
When you have a free afternoon, spend it efficiently by learning a new skill that you can put on your resume, with a finished project you can add to your portfolio. Before you know it, your showcase will grow with all the projects that will have built up over time.
Taking daily steps to grow your toolkit will ensure that you remain a lifelong learner. As they say, there's no such thing as a small step. Every action you take will impact the rest of your career.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn 3D modelling.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- Game developers who need art assets for a game.
What are the requirements?
- A computer capable of running Blender 2.78c or higher, as well as Unity®.
- Blender and Unity® are free to download. Please download and install Blender and Unity® before purchasing this course.
- Note that this course was recorded on a Mac.
The source file of the art assets we make is included in this course.
- 01. Intro and Setting Changes (3:10)
- 02. Camera Controls (1:37)
- 03. Emulated Numbpad Camera (2:01)
- 04. Basic Object Manipulation (4:16)
- 05. Frequently Used Tools (10:57)
- 06. Mirror Modifier (3:48)
Environment Assets *PROJECTS
- 01. Tree Assets (32:41)
- 02. Pine Tree Assets (27:06)
- 03. Palm Trees Assets (31:27)
- 04. Rock Assets (34:55)
- 05. Dead Tree Assets (19:01)
- 06. Cactus trees (11:04)
- 07. Island Region (13:31)
- 08. Mountain Region (11:37)
- 09. Desert Region and Plateau (14:46)
- 10. Snow Mountain Region (12:40)
- 11. Unity Mountain Region (14:17)
- 12. Unity Island Environment (12:15)
- 13. Unity Snow Mountain Region (21:06)
- 14. Boom box Asset (13:05)
- Source File
- Bonus Lecture: How to get more content.
Get Make Low Poly 3D Environment Models in Blender and Unity® – Mammoth Interactive, Only Price $37
Tag: Make Low Poly 3D Environment Models in Blender and Unity® – Mammoth Interactive Review. Make Low Poly 3D Environment Models in Blender and Unity® – Mammoth Interactive download. Make Low Poly 3D Environment Models in Blender and Unity® – Mammoth Interactive discount.