Virtual Training Mastery – Jason Teteak
Lead effective online training sessions that create excitement, motivation, attention and retention.
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
At Last, You’ll Have Powerful Virtual Training Plan That Will Help You…
There’s all these myths around virtual training…
Myth #1: Employers don’t like it…
…yet according to the National Research Business Institute, 77% of USA companies offer online corporate training to improve the professional development of employees.
Myth #2: Employees don’t need it…
…yet 23% of employees leave for a lack of development opportunities and training.
Myth #3: It’s not going to rival classroom training…
…yet according to Global Industry Analysts, online learning is the second most important training method within organizations (and growing every year)…
Myth #4: It’s easy to put together…
…yet less than 18% of corporate online learning courses are on topics related to the tasks of the job…
Do you see the problem?
Virtual training is everywhere…
But very few people know how to do it correctly…
And most importantly…
What are they supposed to DO about it?
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Virtual Trainer, you’ll have a rare and valuable skillset.
You’ll have the ability to train in any virtual training environment and help others answer A LOT OF TOUGH virtual training questionssuch as:
- How to “sell” it so your employees will be receptive to the training and then create initial excitement about the topic and connect immediately with your audience virtually?
- How to utilize online tools like chat to garner participation from participants who don’t want to talk out loud and incorporate exercises so that it does not just become a demonstration?
- How to ask questions, get answers, and ensure trainees are following along if we can’t watch trainees’ facial expressions or see their screens?
- How to have trainees visually interested in something that you’re teaching remotely and keep their attention virtually and keep the energy level up without people in the room?
- How to keep your voice on the fine line between annoyingly enthusiastic and boring and encourage conversation during and after class and still make it interactive?
- How can you get buy-in from 50 people spread throughout the country to go slower or faster than they would like?
- What are some verbal and other strategies for eliciting feedback and providing avenues for active feedback (e.g. polls, questions, guided demos)?
- How to check for retention and understanding with best practices for benchmarking the audience and validate that they are “getting it” since you can’t look at their faces/ read their body language?
- How to assist struggling learners with an exercise to discreetly offer assistance to someone/steer them in the right direction without calling it out in front of everyone?
- How to use a moderator and a facilitator for the sessions, and offer assistance to someone/steer them in the right direction without calling it out in front of everyone?
- How to maintain rapport, manage breaks throughout the day and continue to grow a good relationship with trainees and keep class from feeling impersonal to stay high energy?
- How to provide more one-on-one like help when you don’t want to interrupt everyone else and monitor/support while doing independent exercises?
- How to collect and respond to questions in a timely manner, get them to interact (ask/answer questions) and encourage questions and conversation during and after class?
So how do you do it?
And how do you do it over & over again, using a consistent and repeatable process?
To answer that question there’s one thing you have to understand…
There Are 9 “Tools” You can Use For Any Type Of Virtual Training
We call it “The Virtual Toolkit”
Whenever you need a virtual training, these are the 9 “tools” you can use to help create excitement, motivate adult learners, keep them interested, maximize learning, and make them feel as though you are right in the same room with them.
If virtual training seems complicated, it’s really not.
In fact, once you understand this process, it makes virtual training much simpler & easier!
You’ll never find yourself blindly clicking through your virtual slideshow again…
Because you’ll have a step-by-step process to virtually train ANY topic that arises in your business.
Just how valuable is this skill? You be the judge…
FACT: Businesses Need Virtual Training Experts
(…Who Actually Know What They’re Doing)
All businesses need a way to train their employees to generate more learning in less time.
They need a proven and repeatable process to identify exactly where they should focus their training efforts to truly “move the needle” in their business.
I’m not going to sell you on the importance of virtual training and online learning.
If you’re here, you know how important even the slightest increase in employee engagement can mean to a business.
In other words, you know that increasing your engagement rate means more production and more retention, all from the training that you’re already giving.
So that’s why businesses need Virtual Training Experts.
There’s just one problem: Most so-called “virtual experts” dare wandering around in the dark…
That’s where YOU come in.
And as the virtual training data expert, you’re the only person with the power to turn on the lights.
Do you realize how valuable that skill is to an employer?
As the resident virtual expert, you can do much more than earn a hefty salary.
You can be the HERO in your company!
You’ll be the one who recognizes a huge opportunity hidden in the curriculum.
You’ll be the one who boosts learning and retention, and saves time and money doing it.
And whenever someone has a question… or a suggestion… or an idea…
Who do you think they’re going to come to for advice?
They’re going to come to YOU.
And you’re going to master those tools right here, in this certification class. You’ll learn things like:
- The exact same strategies we use here at Rule the Room to create a personal connection with your audience and open with credibility and rapport in a virtual setting.
- How to virtually gain audience’s attention quickly; capture their ‘buy in’, comfort their fears and overcome their resistance.
- How to engage a virtual audience with tools that keep them interested and on pace, no matter who is in the training.
- How to engage all trainees in the class, when learning needs and styles are so different and have them visually interested in something that I’m teaching remotely.
- Why it’s essential to ensure they’re following along, understanding, and getting support they need and the mistakes most virtual trainers do that you can avoid.
- How to maintain excitement and energy in your virtual training (this is ESSENTIAL) if you want to know how much you can afford to create new online training at your company).
- How to use the right visual aids effectively so you can still write on the “board” use “sticky notes” and get trainees to write things down.
- A 4-step method to be sure your participants can perform critical tasks they need to do before, during and after the training is finished.
- How to remotely assist participants who are struggling so that you can focus on teaching and they can focus on learning that sticks.
- How to provide trainees with activities that they can do alongside the course that presents you with feedback of their progress.
- Why you must get interaction from participants, and how to use the “Interaction Toolkit” to find out what’s REALLY going on in your virtual training.
- How to maintain excitement about the topic and continue to connect with your audience even when you can’t physically interact with them.
- How to set an appropriate pace and pick up on the cues of when to slow down, speed up, mute the audience or repeat, etc…?
- How to manage questions and answers using metrics like the hot seat, the chat, the poll, the phone, the buddy system and our custom Q&A checklist.
- How to keep a finger on the pulse of your technical issues and how to troubleshoot and manage technical difficulties when they do arise.
- How to incorporate exercises and then track and confirm they are getting the material and practicing when they need to be so that it does not just become a demonstration.
- How to prepare for a virtual training session so that you always have a plan that works from the curriculum to technical setup.
No one can run a virtual training session without the right tools.
Not you, not me, not your boss, not Albert Einstein, not Harry Wong, not Jean Piaget, or even Aristotle (if he lived in our time)…
Is it any wonder, then, why virtual trainers are SO CRITICAL to the success of every company in the world?
Are You A “Doer”…or Just a “Talker”
(or…why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let’s face it: Virtual Training experts are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who “walk the talk” from the ones who merely…
That’s the problem!
And at Rule the Room, it was our problem, too.
You see, we don’t just teach virtual training best practices, we actually MODEL everything we teach…
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF…
- … we actually are virtual trainers, just like you.
- … we created this program from scratch after watching THOUSANDS of trainers, just like you.
- … we train trainers, just like you.
…and here’s the difference…
You get to see us actually MODEL for you how to train by TRAINING YOU OURSELVES …
…so you’ll know right away (you’ll FEEL right away), what we’re doing…
And we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they’re talking about.
That’s why we built this certification… to train our own team members.
But in the spirit of “open sourcing” our business (which is what Rule the Room is all about) we’re now making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we’re making it available to YOU…
Choose The Program That's Right For You
Mastery Class Only $495 – or – 6 Payments of $95
Virtual Training Mastery Class
- 10 Core Modules
- 28 Video Lessons
- 132 Page Learner Guide
- 9 Review Quizzes
Class + Certification $495 (Normally $995) – or – 6 payments of $95
Virtual Training Mastery Class
- 10 Core Modules
- 28 Video Lessons
- 132 Page Learner Guide
- 9 Review Quizzes
– PLUS –
Virtual Training Specialist Certification:
- Certification Exam
- Displayable Badge
- Printable Certificate
- Status as a Virtual Training Specialist
Virtual Training Mastery Course Details
This 7 hour program dives deeply into the strategies, techniques, and tools you need to facilitate classroom activities so your participants can enjoy themselves and still learn exactly what they need to know.
Introduction And Welcome
Lesson 1: Getting to Know You
Lesson 2: Key Virtual Logistics Modeled
Module 2: Open Well
Lesson 1: Give Your Introduction
Lesson 2: Find Out About the Trainees
Lesson 3: Set Boundaries and Expectations
Lesson 4: Send them to Break
Teach An Engaging Lesson
Lesson 1: Use Hot Seat Drivers
Lesson 2: Use Targeted Directionals
Lesson 3: Ask Effective Questions
Lesson 4: Agree and See if You’re Right
Lesson 5: Use Effective Tone
Ensure They Got It
Lesson 1: Determine Who’s Attentive
Lesson 2: Ensure They’re Following Along
Lesson 3: Ensure They’re Remembering
Lesson 4: Ensure They Understand
Maintain Credibility And Rapport
Lesson 1: Show Follow Along
Lesson 2: Use Trainee Names
Lesson 3: Get Trainees to Like You
Lesson 4: Make Class Enjoyable
Lesson 5: Solve Trainee Problems
Facilitate An Activity
Lesson 1: Introduce the Activity
Lesson 2: Do Activity Follow Along Checks
Lesson 3: Do Activity Benchmark Checks
Lesson 4: Do an Activity Oral Review
Lesson 1: Invite and Listen to Questions
Lesson 2: Answer In-Scope Questions
Lesson 3: Handle Out-of-Scope Questions
Lesson 4: Conclude Questions
Manage Technical Issues
Lesson 1: Enlist a Producer
Lesson 2: Enlist an IT Helper
Lesson 3: Enlist Helper Remotely
Lesson 1: Update and Practice Your Scripts
Lesson 2: Prepare the Virtual Environment and Learners
Lesson 3: Prepare the Day of Training
Lesson 1: Ask for Remaining Questions
Lesson 2: Do a Class Oral Review
Lesson 3: Offer a Warm Thank You & Well Wish
Lesson 4: Invite Individual Questions
What You’ll Get
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- The Virtual Training Mastery Course
- 10 Core Modules
- 39 Video Lessons
- 132 Page Activity Learner Workbook
- 9 Quizzes
Plus, upon successful completion of the course and all the exams, you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Virtual Training Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Virtual Training Specialist
- Tuition: Limited Time Special Just $495 (Normally $995)
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 7 Hours
- Expected Completion Time: 5 – 10 Days
Who Should Get Certified?
Grow in your career, and make training fun with engaging learning techniques that guide people through a learning process that sticks.
There’s nothing harder than managing a team that can’t apply what they’ve learned back on the job. So let us fix that for you.
Directors & VP’s
Give your managers and employees the training they need, so you can stay focused on strategy and execution, not on costly errors or injuries.
Infuse your lessons with fun and excitement to fully engage your audience and maximize learning with meaningful metrics along the way.
Founders and CEO’s
Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about training, so let us worry about it, instead, saving the company tons of time and money.
How It Works
TAKE THE COURSE
The course is a 7 hour intensive training with 39 video lessons, 132 page learner guide, 9 quizzes, & a final exam.
PASS THE TEST
70% or better is required to pass the exam. You have 3 attempts to pass.
DISPLAY YOUR BADGE
You’ll get a digital badge to share on your social channels & a printable certificate for framing.
Tag: Virtual Training Mastery – Jason Teteak Review. Virtual Training Mastery – Jason Teteak download. Virtual Training Mastery – Jason Teteak discount.