The High Cholesterol Action Plan – Chris Kresser
- This course is available – Download immediately
- Same author: Chris Kresser
- Lifetime support – Unlimited downloads.
- The quality exactly the same as salepage
- Over +12,000 Courses, AudioBooks, eBooks available.
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Learn exactly what to do (or not do) about high cholesterol.
Cut through the confusion and hype, avoid unnecessary drugs and prevent heart disease naturally.
- Have you been diagnosed with "high cholesterol"?
- Are you wondering whether you should take the statin your doctor prescribed?
- Are you wondering what tests you should get to determine your risk of heart disease?
- Has your cholesterol shot up after starting a low-carb or Paleo/Primal diet?
- Are you looking for ways to prevent heart disease naturally, without drugs
Why both sides of the cholesterol debate are wrong(and how choosing a side could put you at risk)
As a clinician that consults with patients around the world, and the creator of a popular health-related blog (chriskresser.com) and radio show (Revolution Health Radio), I get a lot of questions about cholesterol. It's no wonder people are confused: there's so much conflicting information out there, and a lot of it is wrong.
The discussion of cholesterol and its role in heart disease has become polarized over the past decade. On the one hand you have the "cholesterol believers," who claim that cholesterol is an evil nutrient that causes heart disease and we should get it as low as we possibly can. On the other you have the "cholesterol skeptics" who claim that cholesterol has nothing to do with heart disease, and we shouldn't even bother measuring it. So who's right?
As is often the case with polarized issues, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. The understanding of what causes heart disease has evolved significantly over the past ten years, and the relationship between cholesterol and heart disease is far more complex and nuanced than either side lets on. Unfortunately, the two extremes (the believers & the skeptics) are still driving the debate. This means that some people that need treatment aren't getting it, and some people that don't need treatment are getting too much.
I've spent thousands of hours studying the scienceso you don't have to.
I created the High Cholesterol Action Plan to offer a middle-ground perspective based more on research and less on dogma. Over the past five years I've read over 750 peer-reviewed studies, consulted with experts in the field and challenged everything I thought I knew about this topic. And now I want to share what I've learned with you so you can make smart decisions about protecting yourself and those you love from heart disease.
Get The High Cholesterol Action Plan – Chris Kresser, Only Price $47
After completing the program, you will know:
- What a normal cholesterol level really is (it's not what you think)
- When high cholesterol is a problem – and when it's not
- The little-known causes of high cholesterol, and how to treat them
- Exactly which tests to get, and how to interpret the results
- How to lower your cholesterol with diet & lifestyle changes
- Which supplements are beneficial, and which to avoid
- Whether statin drugs are a good choice for you or your loved ones
There's no other program like this, and the information I cover in this course isn't available in books or even through university or graduate-level courses. I've spent more than five years and hundreds – if not thousands – of hours analyzing and synthesizing seemingly endless amounts of data into a concise, practical and effective action plan you can follow.
In fact, after finishing the High Cholesterol Action Plan, you'll know more about cholesterol and its relationship to heart disease than 99.5% of people on the planet – including many medical professionals. This isn't because clinicians aren't smart or don't care about their patients. It's because this material isn't taught in medical schools, and the field has changed so rapidly in the past several years that it's hard for doctors and patients to keep up.
The high cholesterol action plan includes:
- Over 5 hours of multimedia video presentation, broken into 9 weekly modules
- A PDF transcript of the presentation
- An MP3 audio recording of the presentation
- A step-by-step action plan to help you create a practical, personalized plan
- Quick-reference "cheat sheets" on everything from testing to supplements to discussion points for your doctor's visit
- Interviews with prominent experts on weight regulation, sleep, movement and other aspects of a heart-healthy lifestyle, and a quick-reference poster with tips for optimizing your health
The high cholesterol action plan is an 9-week course, with one module delivered each week.
There's no rush to finish the modules each week. You'll continue to have access to the previous weeks' content on an ongoing basis.
HOW HEART DISEASE DEVELOPS (PART 1)
In these first two modules we lay the groundwork for the rest of the course by covering important cholesterol basics and debunking common myths about cholesterol and heart disease. In Part 1 you'll learn the two crucial – but little known – factors that drive the process of heart disease.
HOW HEART DISEASE DEVELOPS (PART 2)
In this module, we continue Part 2 of our discussion of what really causes high cholesterol and heart disease. We'll cover the 4 primary causes of high cholesterol and heart disease as well as the 4 main causes of oxidative damage.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR RISK OF HEART DISEASE (PART 1)
In this module we begin by discussing the standard lipid panel, including which markers are useful and which aren't. You'll learn what a normal cholesterol level really is (it may not be what you think); which newer cholesterol tests you should get and how to interpret them, and which tests you shouldn't bother with.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR RISK OF HEART DISEASE (PART 2)
In this module you'll learn about additional tests that are used to determine heart disease risk – including Lp(a), CRP, LpPLA2, homocysteine, iron panel with ferritin, blood sugar markers and calcium scans – who should get them, and how to interpret the results.
HEART-HEALTHY DIET AND LIFESTYLE (PART 1)
In this module you'll learn the basic principles of a truly heart-healthy diet and lifestyle, including which foods to eat, which to avoid, and which dietary changes are most important.
HEART-HEALTHY DIET AND LIFESTYLE (PART 2)
In this module you'll learn about other important dietary and lifestyle factors that help protect against heart disease, such as basic supplementation, exercise and stress management.
SEPARATING FACT FROM FICTION ABOUT STATINS
In this module you'll learn how statins work, what effects they have on different populations (like men with and without heart disease, women and the elderly), what side effects and risks they have, and how to minimize those side effects & risks if you are taking them.
NATURAL HEART DISEASE PREVENTION
In this module you'll learn about medicinal foods, supplements, botanicals and nutrients that have been shown to reduce cholesterol and improve other biomarkers associated with heart disease.
CREATE YOUR PERSONALIZED ACTION PLAN
In this final module I'll take you through a step-by-step process for creating your own personalized action plan. This is the culmination of everything we've covered in the program so far, translated into a practical and easy-to-follow roadmap for preventing heart disease and avoiding unnecessary drugs and surgery.
Get The High Cholesterol Action Plan – Chris Kresser, Only Price $47
Tag: The High Cholesterol Action Plan – Chris Kresser Review. The High Cholesterol Action Plan – Chris Kresser download. The High Cholesterol Action Plan – Chris Kresser a discount.
Buy The High Cholesterol Action Plan – Chris Kresser Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect