The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 – We Eat Together
- This course is available – Download immediately
- Same author: We Eat Together
- Lifetime support – Unlimited downloads.
- The quality exactly the same as salepage
- Over +7000 Courses, AudioBooks, eBooks aavailable.
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0
WITH THIS ONLINE FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE LEARN HOW TO CREATE DEEPER, MORE EXCITING FOOD STORIES
Learn how to make delicious compositions, shape light and get the most out of the equipment you have. Follow along with award winning food photographer Skyler Burt as he guides you through the process of creating stunning food and drink images with the most in-depth food photography course to date.
This food photography course will take you on a journey from the camera basics all the way to creating exciting food & beverage images using artificial light.
This Online Food Photography Course Includes…
- Over 8 hours of workshop style content ready for instant download
- 7 Chapters with 38 tightly scripted lessons without unnecessary fluff
- Understanding the camera including metering modes, exposure modes, white balance and manual exposure
- Differences between direct, indirect and direct-diffused natural lighting
- Understanding exposure using artificial lights
- Skyler's entire artificial light workflow
- Replicating natural light using strobes
- INCLUDES the Advanced Food & Beverage Short Course
- Create advertisement style drink and beverage photography
- Lighting ratios and three point lighting
- Creating beautiful light with your flash
- Food & prop styling techniques
- Compositional theories
- Composing for different camera angles
- Learning to compose with shapes, lines and layers
- Lenses & camera selections
- Essential equipment explained
- Creating beautiful side-lit and back-lit photos
- Mix of classroom style workshops and full length shoots
- Lessons in Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Photoshop
- Raw conversion and selective editing techniques
- 3 hours of easy to follow post-processing tutorials
- How to create elegant text and logos for your food images
The Food Photography Masterclass focuses on giving photographers the tools needed to tell deeper food stories with their images. Instead of just listing off a bunch of gear and techniques, this online food photography course guides you every step of the way towards improving your own unique vision and storytelling ability. Starting with a blank canvas, each lesson will build upon the last, layer upon layer giving you the skills to make amazing food photography composition that your audience will want to eat up.
With over 8 hours of video tutorials, broken into 38 tightly scripted lessons, you learn how to manage a food photography shoot from beginning to end. This comprehensive guide starts with the basics of camera functions, manual exposure and the differences between the most common food photography lenses. Skyler then examines light as a story telling tool, demonstrating how you can control the strength, quality and direction to achieve the best food photography lighting. Photographers who complete this online food photography course will not only be able to create beautiful images in a natural light studio, but also be able to navigate the range of modifiers, control the exposure and replicate the beautiful quality of natural food photography lighting using their artificial lights.
As necessary as lighting is for crafting mouthwatering food photography, compositional techniques will be what keeps your viewers locked in to your delicious image. However, with every photographer and image being different the reasons behind each composition, styling and post-processing decision can be a bit mysterious. This online food photography course demystifies composition with lessons on compositional theory, styling, camera angles and a huge post-processing chapter. Each creating a foundation that you can build your own unique style upon. Bringing the attention back to the hero of the image, your food!
Chapter 1: In The Begining
Total Time: 19 Minutes
- LESSON 1: Welcome Message From Skyler Burt
- LESSON 2: Natural Light Equipment & Essentials
- LESSON 3: Cameras & Lenses
Chapter 2: The Not So Scary Camera
Total Time: 42 Minutes
- LESSON 4: How Your Camera Captures Light
- LESSON 5: Camera Modes & Metering
- LESSON 6: Manual Exposure
- LESSON 7: White Balance
- LESSON 8: The Best Lens Choices
Chapter 3: Illuminating Your Studio Part 1 Natural Light
Total Time: 65 Minutes
- LESSON 9: What Is GOOD Light?
- LESSON 10: The Strength Of Light
- LESSON 11: The Quality Of Light
- LESSON 12: The Direction Of Light – Side Light (*Full Length Shoot*)
- LESSON 13: The Direction Of Light – Back Light (*Full Length Shoot*)
Chapter 4: Illuminating Your Studio Part 2 Artificial Light
Total Time: 48 Minutes
- LESSON 14: Artificial Light Essentials
- LESSON 15: Working With Lights & Modifiers
- LESSON 16: Dialing In The Exposure
- LESSON 17: Skyler's Full Artificial Light Workflow (*Full Length Shoot*)
Chapter 5: Styling & Composition
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- LESSON 18: Style Your Vision
- LESSON 19: The Two Camera Angles
- LESSON 20: What The Viewers Look At First
Chapter 6: Polish It Up In Post Production
Total Time: 116 minutes
- LESSON 21: Creating A Custom Workspace
- LESSON 22: Basic Raw Correction Adobe Lightroom Develop Module
- LESSON 23: Basic Raw Correction Adobe Camera Raw (ACR)
- LESSON 24: Adobe Lightroom / ACR Selective Correction Part 1 Adjustment Brushes
- LESSON 29: Not Enough Props (*Full Length Shoot & Post Production Tutorial*)
Chapter 7: Advanced Food & Beverage Short Course
Total Time: 167 minutes
- LESSON 30: Short Course Introduction
- LESSON 31: Why I Use What I Use
- LESSON 32: Speedy
- LESSON 33: Lighting Ratios And The Hamburger (*Full Length Shoot & Post Production Tutorial*
- LESSON 34: Law Of Reflection
- LESSON 35: The Dalmore Part 1 (*Full Length Shoot & Post Production Tutorial*)
Get The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 – We Eat Together, Only Price 46$
Tag: The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 – We Eat Together Review. The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 – We Eat Together download. The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 – We Eat Together discount. food photography ideas. food photography tutorial. food photography setup. food photography composition. food photography youtube. free food photography course.
Buy The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 – We Eat Together Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.