The Complete Domino’s Pizza Stock Analysis Training Course – Luis Romero
Our Domino’s Pizza Stock Analysis Training Course explores common valuation techniques used by Wall Street professionals to value companies. The course has been designed with “on the job” experience.
Purchase this course The Complete Domino’s Pizza Stock Analysis Training Course – Luis Romero at eBokly, You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
What you'll learn
- How to value a company from a professional analyst perspective
- The essentials of discounted cash flow analysis modeling using Excel
- How to perform sensitivity analysis table
- Terminal EBITDA & DCF valuation methods
- Perpetuity DCF valuation method
- Football Field analysis
- How to perform company due diligence
- How to spread trading comps
- Many more concepts
- Not required but highly recommended:
- Business Fundamentals Course (1 of 4)
- Financial Statements Modeling Course (2 of 4)
- Company Valuation & Stock Analysis Course (3 of 4)
- You should have a strong commitment to learning a new skill
- You will need Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint 2007, 2010 or newer version
Shorten your learning curve. Learn the financial analysis and investing skills with hands-on experience needed to become a professional analyst.
Our Domino’s Pizza Stock Analysis Training Course explores common valuation techniques used by Wall Street professionals to value companies. The course has been designed with “on the job” experience. The primary focus of the course is to teach students the practical applications of theoretical methodologies. In our case study, we will value the target company and determine whether it is overvalued or undervalued by the market.
This course was carefully designed to teach students all the technical skills needed for a career in finance as a financial analyst. These skills are applied by finance professionals each day on the job. Our curriculum and content are grounded with best industry practices giving you a full immersion into the world of a professional analyst. By the end of the course, you will have a strong understanding of the process of stock analysis, company valuation and structuring an investment case. You will master the skills applied by professionals on Wall Street each day.
Build the fundamental skills for careers in:
- Investment banking
- Asset management
- Private equity
- Corporate development
- Equity research
Featured company: Domino’s Pizza, Inc. Case Overview
This case study teaches how a market professional applies financial modeling, valuation and technical analysis techniques to value a business. Students learn how to apply judgment and solve difficulties that present themselves when valuating public companies. Domino's Pizza, Inc. stock was up ~18% in 2019. Is DPZ stock fairly priced or is the market mispricing future value?
- Valuation methodologies and concepts
- Building comparable company analysis
- Choosing the appropriate set of comps
- Key benefits & challenges
- Source of public information
- Calculating Equity & Enterprise value
- Treasury stock method & calculating Last Twelve Months (LTM)
- Adjustments: non‐recurring items
- Appropriate relevant trading / leverage multiples
- Arriving to an implied valuation range
- Spreading public comps
- Precedent transaction / acquisition comparable
- Analyzing multiples and control premium
- Discounted Cash Flow methodology overview
- Calculating WACC
- Estimating terminal value (exit multiple vs. perpetuity growth rate)
- Mid‐year and year discounting method
- Determining valuation range on DCF analysis
- Sensitivity analysis
Who this course is for:
- Any student looking to learn advance financial analyst skills
- Anyone looking to acquire the core technical and soft skills professionals on Wall Street implement on the job
- Anyone who wants a career transition into finance
- Entrepreneurs who want to develop their professional skills and grow a business
- Anyone looking to learn financial modeling, company valuation and stock analysis skills
6 sections • 87 lectures • 14h 2m total length
- Domino s Pizza Stock Analysis Training Course Preview
- Training Module 1. Structuring an investment case
- Training Module 2. Introduction to Power Point and Due diligence
- Training Module 3. Domino’s Financial Statements Model
- Training Module 4. Domino’s Company Valuation
- Training Module 5. Domino’s Investment Pitch & Case Conclusion
Get The Complete Domino's Pizza Stock Analysis Training Course – Luis Romero, Only Price $37
Tag: The Complete Domino's Pizza Stock Analysis Training Course – Luis Romero Review. The Complete Domino's Pizza Stock Analysis Training Course – Luis Romero download. The Complete Domino's Pizza Stock Analysis Training Course – Luis Romero discount.