SVG Workflows in Sketch – Peter Nowell
Learn how to make reliable and compact SVGs from your Sketch designs—to use in websites, animations, icon sets, and more.
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Our biggest and most advanced course yet, these videos will bridge the gap between what you know in Sketch and the amazing things you’ll create with SVG. We’ll learn about the best practices for adapting your layers to SVG’s constraints, the basics of how SVG works under the hood, and how to optimize and build upon the SVG you export.
Everything begins in Sketch. Whether you’re using an SVG to create compact vector icon sets, animations on a website, graphics for Android apps, Safari pinned-tab icons, or more—knowing how to move your designs from Sketch to SVG is the most critical step.
- 1. Course Introduction2 min
- 2. Understanding SVG9 min
- 3. Quick Export Approach3 min
- 4. Best Practices: Artboards, Layer Names, & Groups8 min
- 5. Best Practices: Vector Shapes & Borders6 min
- 6. Best Practices: Layer Styles, Shadows, & Blend Modes9 min
- 7. SVG Markup: Getting Acquainted6 min
- 8. SVG Markup: Common Elements & CodePen12 min
- 9. Understanding the Best Practices19 min
- 10. Optimizing SVG File Sizes24 min
- 11. Creating Icon Sets & Spritesheets14 min
- 12. Fill Rules: Holes in Overlapping Paths12 min
- 13. Single-Path, Android, & Safari SVGs24 min
- All Project Files & Resources
- Developer Resources
Get SVG Workflows in Sketch – Peter Nowell, Only Price $39
Tag: SVG Workflows in Sketch – Peter Nowell Review. SVG Workflows in Sketch – Peter Nowell download. SVG Workflows in Sketch – Peter Nowell discount.