Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell
Learn how to start and grow a mobile app development business. Get up & running and making money in less than 1 week.
Purchase this course Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell at eBokly, You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
"In the future, most people will access the internet through a mobile device. Mobile is the future." – Eric Schmidt, Chairman of Google
Today, companies and small businesses are increasingly focusing on building a mobile app presence. That represents a huge opportunity for you – bigger than it's ever been before.
The mobile app development industry is growing at a blazing 43% per year and shows no signs of slowing down.
Do you want to learn how to run a successful mobile app business, make great money, and kickstart your financial independence?
Whether you want to code or not, you can capitalize on the over 16 BILLION dollars of money spent per year on mobile app development services.
Part time or full time, you can make an awesome portfolio and an even better income taking on mobile app development projects.
In this course, I'm going to show you how to jumpstart your business, grow it quickly, and manage your business like a professional. And all from the comfort of your laptop 😉
Hi, I'm Evan Kimbrell and I'm the founder of Sprintkick, a full service web & mobile application studio based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years I've personally overseen the launch of over 100 apps all the way from concept to deployment. I've grown my business 400% a year from only 1 small client to over 100+ clients. Today, we make apps for big name brands like Walmart, GNC, Dick's Sporting Goods and other Fortune 500 companies.
I created this course to teach you how you can hit the ground running with starting a mobile app development business – even if you don't want to code!
I see everyday too many people floundering to start or grow their mobile app development business because they don't have the mentorship or the guidance to do it right.
Well, this course is my answer for all of you who have reached out for help.
I've piled everything I know and everything that has made my business successful into this course.
These are some of the questions this course will answer for you:
- Where do I start and how do I know if I should do this?
- How do I choose a niche or whether or should specialize?
- Android or iOS? Which one should I focus on?
- Native or Hybrid? Which makes more sense for a business?
- How should I make my portfolio and what is most effective?
- How do I make professional proposals with spending tons of money?
- How do I spend less time looking for clients and more on building apps?
- How do I take on larger projects and make more money?
- How do I find clients?
- How do I keep clients from going to the competition?
- Which clients are the most profitable and how do I find them?
- How do I get clients to accept my estimates?
- How did other companies get so successful with mobile app development?
- How do I charge more for my services?
- How can I bring in development partners to offload my work?
And so much more. The course has over 85+ lectures and 22 hours of content!
Why you should take this course:
- Over 22+ hours of content and direct access to me, the instructor, as a guide and personal helper (I respond to everyone)
- Learn step by step from someone who started and runs a very successful mobile development business.
- Shorten your learning curve and protect yourself from making costly beginner mistakes.
- Grow your business faster and with fewer hiccups along the way. Get shown how the professionals do it.
- A mobile app development business can be run from anywhere, anytime. Join the international community of entrepreneurs who work when they want, how they want.
- Learn how to tailor your business to your lifestyle. If you want to work part time and free yourself up from the full time grind, this course shows you how.
Included in this course:
- Free contract documents such as an NDA, a customizable standard mobile development contract, and an addendum contract for extra work. All of these documents cost me over $5000, but are yours free as part of the course.
- FREE access to any course updates including case studies, projects, and collaborative discussions.
- Unlimited access to me, 24/7 to help you through the course material and to help with any issue you're having inside of the course or outside.
- Review each course on the go. All course lectures are free to download and view anywhere even without internet connection
- Section summaries to help you review and re-learn lecture points easily and quickly
And of course, if you're not thrilled you can always get your money back within 30 days of enrolling.
About the instructor:
Top rated Udemy Instructor with multiple best selling courses and over 430+ 5 star reviews.
All courses by the instructor have 100% positive reviews with an average of 5 stars.
- Course Overview (9:30)
- First thing to do (0:58)
- 7 reasons to start a mobile app development business (10:35)
- The Sprintkick story (4:58)
- Section 1 review material
- The startup timeline (9:56)
- How does this work as a programmer / non programmer? (5:20)
- iOS versus Android (10:56)
- Native versus hybrid (10:51)
- Build yourself or contract? (5:21)
- In house hiring or out house? (8:27)
- In country or out of country? (4:44)
- Section 2 review material
Setting up your presence
- Focus on 80/20 solutions for your online presence (4:30)
- Looking at other studios (11:26)
- Going further into depth looking at studios (11:59)
- Picking and configuring a template on Templatemonster (18:05)
- Picking and configuring a template on ThemeForest (9:45)
- Selecting a name (14:08)
- Advanced: Upgrade your presence with custom design (6:00)
- Section 3 review material
- What makes a good long term partner? (3:52)
- Intro to Elance (19:33)
- Intro to Elance 2 (2:44)
- Intro to Upwork (19:40)
- Intro to Upwork 2 (5:53)
- Intro to Freelancer (9:01)
- Finding freelancers elsewhere (5:40)
- Section 4 review material
Building a portfolio
- How important are portfolios? (5:54)
- Use these tricks to grow your portfolio faster (4:38)
- Thoughts about portfolios (4:06)
- Buying testimonials and case studies (7:44)
- Section 5 review material
- Strategy: Email scrape and blast (11:18)
- Strategy: Offer adjacent services to those hiring in house (11:33)
- Strategy: Discount offers to groups (11:04)
- Strategy: Use your affiliations (4:10)
- Strategy: Tag your work (5:01)
- Strategy: Sell things that require maintanence (3:15)
- Strategy: This sucks let me fix it (4:47)
- Strategy: The perpetual discount (4:13)
- Strategy: Build something and give it away (6:58)
- Strategy: Making tutorials strategy (8:39)
- Section 6 review material
- Our technique, just in depth costs of everything (7:34)
- Types of proposals (15:05)
- Components of proposals (19:19)
- Tools for getting proposals done faster (17:57)
- How much do you customize? (7:51)
- Ballpark estimate versus exacto (6:07)
- Strategy: Introduce ideas and see if they stick (5:10)
- Section 7 review material
- Keep the right distance from clients (8:38)
- Confidence is key (8:35)
- Just enough jargon (8:12)
- Sniffing out their budget (12:40)
- Speed is important with clients (6:28)
- Client budgets and what difference they make (4:38)
- Do you deliver what's good or what the client likes? (5:14)
- Don't talk about problems, say what's happening (2:20)
- Is the client always right? (7:30)
- Section 8 review material
- Should you submit the app for your client? (6:54)
- Under promise, over deliver (10:12)
- What is agile? Should I use it? (8:12)
- Price per project, price per hour (8:00)
- Should you worry about competition? (4:37)
- Hedging your launch date (4:06)
- Beautiful design makes beautiful development (5:48)
- Running without contracts (6:47)
- Red flags for bad clients (10:04)
- Rich clients versus successful clients (3:53)
- Tell when you're getting fizzled (7:59)
- Don't quote off the top of your head (4:24)
- Meeting in person (9:50)
- Is there a benefit to delivering early? (2:42)
- Repeat customers are the best (3:38)
- Avoid assumers (5:03)
- Section 9 review material
Internal management is crucial
- Intro to Asana (12:37)
- Getting more into depth with Asana (10:19)
- Making Asana work for you (13:47)
- Section 10 review material
Free documents & resources
- Our $4k NDA. Yours free
Get Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell, Only Price $57
Tag: Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell Review. Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell download. Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide – Evan Kimbrell discount.