Releasing PTSD – Steve Andreas
- This Course is available – Download immediately
- Same author: Steve Andreas
- Lifetime support – Unlimited downloads.
- The quality exactly the same as salepage
- Over +7000 Courses, AudioBooks, eBooks available.
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Get results with complex PTSD in hours — not months or years.
See what's possible and become a more effective therapist.
Watch a Full A-Z Treatment
In these videos Steve Andreas works with an Iraq Vet for 9 hours, using NLP methods to transform her complex PTSD symptoms.
You’ll see how to help someone resolve flashbacks, nightmares, rages, grief, perfectionism, anxiety, hypervigilance, and the internal critical voices that trigger many of these — as well as work with the impact of these problems on relationships at home and at work.
Convenient Streaming Video
All the professionally recorded video content is available for instant streaming, in standard definition or full HD.
There are no files to download, no giant videos taking up hard drive space, and no shipping costs. Watch anytime, as often as you'd like, with no time limit.
No matter where you are in the world, you can start watching these videos right away.
Watch a 14-Minute Sample
Get Releasing PTSD – Steve Andreas , Only Price $37
Benefits of Watching this Program
- See complete sessions. Most therapists never show any video of what they actually do, or at most show brief highlights, and we are left wondering what actually happens in sessions. Nowhere else do you have access to complete video of what a therapist does with a client from start to finish.
- Bite-sized chunks. The sessions are divided into 13 useful segments, each focused primarily on one issue, making it easy for you to find or review exactly what you want to study.
- The work is efficient and focused — so it’s interesting all the way through, as you watch the process unfold.
- Convenience. The program is “cloud based,” so you have access to the program wherever and whenever you want, and watch as many times as you want.
- Flexible approach. You’ll see how to follow the client’s needs and leads, and how to choose and adapt interventions to assist someone with PTSD make a full recovery in a short time.
- Understand the process. Each video segment has a written introduction and commentary to help you understand how Steve is thinking about the process and what he is doing. And each video page has a comment section where you can ask further questions.
Releasing PTSD: Steve Andreas works with an Iraq veteran
You can observe the complete process of guiding an Iraq Vet in resolving PTSD, along with many companion issues, in just four sessions totaling 9 hours. The program is divided into 13 segments of streaming video that you can watch at your own pace, whenever you want to, as often as you want to — no time limit.
Learn from these videos how to help others release terrifying past experiences. Nowhere else can you view an entire successful treatment in complete detail.
Most work with complex PTSD is very slow and ineffective for two reasons. Usually there are many different issues that need to be teased apart and dealt with in very different ways, and most therapists don’t have dependable ways to resolve each of them.
Although this program is primarily directed toward therapists, those suffering from PTSD can benefit from seeing how much can be accomplished in a short time.
See Also: The PTSD Training
Other than the written introductions, these sessions on Releasing PTSD do not include any explicit teaching of the methods demonstrated.
A companion site at SteveAndreasPTSDTraining.com contains a comprehensive 4-day training (15 hours) in these, and other methods useful in treating complex PTSD, with live demonstrations, discussion, and pdf handouts.
Releasing PTSD is the perfect companion to The PTSD Training: see what's possible, then learn how to do it yourself.
What Changes Did this Client Experience?
When she first returned from Iraq, Tara complained of nightmares every night where she woke up drenched in sweat. If she saw a pop bottle by the road (reminding her of IEDs in Iraq), it was a trigger for her, and she experienced flashbacks. She frequently flew into rages. She was constantly planning for possible dangers. Read the full introduction to the first video segment for free here.
After our sessions together which you can watch in their entirety, Tara no longer has nightmares. Daytime flashbacks have become fleeting "mirages," and lessening over time. She no longer "goes on edge" when seeing pop bottles or other things that used to be triggers for her. While she still experiences anger, she now has full control over the expression of her anger. Her chronic anxiety has dropped dramatically, and she no longer has to sleep with her guns if her husband is in the house.
"Overall I feel a lot calmer than I did before. I feel like I am getting back to me and am more comfortable in my own skin."
Learn how to get these kinds of changes with your clients!
Get Releasing PTSD – Steve Andreas , Only Price $37
Tag: Releasing PTSD – Steve Andreas Review. Releasing PTSD – Steve Andreas download. Releasing PTSD – Steve Andreas discount.