Qigong 201: Traditional Sets and Skills – Flowing Zen
- This course is available – Download immediately
- Same author: Flowing Zen
- Lifetime support – Unlimited downloads.
- The quality exactly the same as salepage
- Over +12,000 Courses, AudioBooks, eBooks available.
Purchase this course Qigong 201: Traditional Sets and Skills – Flowing Zen at eBokly, You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
To qualify for this program, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- You know how to Enter Zen, and why it’s important
- You know how to induce Flowing Breeze Swaying Willow
- You know the 5-Phase Routine
Learn Classical Sets
Now that you’re not a beginner any more, it’s time to continue learning classical sets, like Sinew Metamorphosis, The 12 Treasures, and the 18 Louhan Gong (Arhats). Expand your repertoire and learn a variety of new and exciting exercises!
10 Months of Step-by-Step Training
You’ll receive 42 weekly lessons over a total of 10 months. As always, the training will be systematic and carefully planned.
Learn Sinew Metamophosis (Yi Jin Jing)
Discover 12 more exercises taught by Bodhidharma. This set is the sister of the 18 Luohan hands, but it is different because of its use of subtle, internal contractions. These exercises are wonderful for building internal strength and improving core strength!
The 12 Qigong Treasures
This wonderful qigong set comes from the Taoist tradition. These exercises are characteristically softer and more circular than the 18 Luohan Hands.
The 18 Luohan Gong (18 Arhats)
The 18 Luohan Gong (or 18 Arhats) can be considered the grandchild of the 18 Luohan Hands. The exercises are more athletic and more dynamic, and they are terrific for cultivating strength, flexibility, and internal power.
On-Demand Instructional Videos
Get weekly video lessons led by me (Sifu Anthony). These on-demand lessons can be accessed at your own pace on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Downloadable Guided Meditations
Feel as if you’re in a live class with me! These guided meditations will make it easy to practice on your own. Play them from your laptop, or load them to your phone or tablet for some digital discipline!
Live Video Conferences
Get your questions answered live, or watch as I demonstrate solutions for other students. Join with your laptop, phone, or tablet. A webcam is helpful but certainly not required.
Direct Access to Me
With some online qigong programs, you hardly get to interact with the teacher, if at all. With my program, I WANT you to interact with me as much as possible. I’ll give you many ways to do that.
You can go at your own pace, but we’ll all be going through the program together. This adds a wonderful group dynamic that makes learning much more fun.
Wondering exactly what is taught in the 10-month program? Here’s the curriculum:
Reviewing the Basics
Module 1: The 12 Exercises of Sinew Metamorphosis (Yi Jin Jing)
- Week 1: Golden Dragon Taps on Earth
- Week 2: Sacred Tree Grows Branches
- Week 3: Gold Hidden in Fists
- Week 4: Immortal Ties Belt
- Week 5: Immortal Reaching for Heaven
- Week 6: Luohan Emerging from Water
- Week 7: Luohan Playing with Bamboo
- Week 8: Immortal Clears Eyes
- Week 9: White Crane Carries Heaven
- Week 10: Black Bear Grips Paws
- Week 11: Luohan Offers Blessings
- Week 12: Double Holding Sun and Moon
Module 2: The 12 Treasures
- Week 1: Gathering Qi from the Cosmos
- Week 2: Row the Boat
- Week 3: Knead the Dough
- Week 4: The Dog Paddle
- Week 5: Playing with the Qi Ball
- Week 6: The Manta Ray
- Week 7: Embracing the World
- Week 8: Fireworks
- Week 9: Birthday Candles
- Week 10: Rejuvination
- Week 11: Heaven and Earth
- Week 12: Walking on the Moon
Module 3: The 18 Luohan Gong (or 18 Arhats)
- Week 1: Luohan Bowing to Buddha
- Week 2: Reverse Hanging Double Hooks
- Week 3: Double Hooks Hanging on Wall
- Week 4: Shake Head Wag Tail
- Week 5: Rhinoceros Looks at Moon
- Week 6: Big Boss Lifts Urn
- Week 7: Giant Bird Spreads Wings
- Week 8: Old Monk Grinds Rice
- Week 9: Golden Leopard Trains Claws
- Week 10: Father and Son Together
- Week 11: Shoot the Spear at the Mystical Gate
- Week 12: Green Dragon Charges Face
- Week 13: Hungry Tiger Charges Prey
- Week 14: Iron Bull Plows Field
- Week 15: Open Window Look at Moon
- Week 16: Old Monk Takes Off Shoes
- Week 17: Night Guard Tests Sea
- Week 18: Swallow Flies Through Clouds
Get Qigong 201: Traditional Sets and Skills – Flowing Zen, Only Price 87$
Tag: Qigong 201: Traditional Sets and Skills – Flowing Zen Review. Qigong 201: Traditional Sets and Skills – Flowing Zen download. Qigong 201: Traditional Sets and Skills – Flowing Zen discount.