When purchasing Vinyasa, Sequencing & The Subtle Body: Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers – Alanna Kaivalya course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
The Vinyasa, Sequencing & Subtle Body online course covers the essentials of how to safely sequence a vinyasa class, and takes this knowledge further by giving you the insights necessary to sequence in accord with the more esoteric and energetic principles that fuel yoga’s transformational power. Through learning the subtle anatomy (including in-depth work with the chakras and koshas) you gain an experiential understanding of the deeper layers of the body that will fundamentally shift how you harness the power of asana practice.
In this module, you learn:
- How to creatively sequence a class that is safe, engaging, and leaves your students wanting more
- How to unlock the secrets of the energetic body and how to sequence your classes to optimize the flow of internal energy and turn your asana practice into a transformative experience
- The ancient tools of: Prana (breath), Pranayama (the movement of breath) and Bandhas (sacred energetic locks) and how to teach them effectively
- The sacred philosophy of Maya (great illusion) and the Koshas (layers of the body) and how to use them to uncover the wisdom of the body
- How to work with, access and balance each one of the Chakras: The Seven Sacred Energy Centers
- Revolutionary sequences that give you a leg up as you learn to integrate all these tools and create your own exciting classes
This comprehensive continuing education course features video and written content covering all aspects of anatomy for yoga, so that you hone and refine your skills as a practitioner and teacher.
Upon successful completion, you receive a certificate saying you have demonstrated proficiency in the skills learned throughout this module. This course counts as 45 continuing education credits for The Kaivalya Yoga Method.
This course is for continuing education purposes only. To be eligible for certification in The Kaivalya Yoga Method at the 500+ hour level and be entered in our online registry of approved teachers, you must enroll in the full program.
Welcome to Vinyasa, Sequencing & Subtle Body!
- Introduction to The Kaivalya Yoga Method
- Meet Your Instructor: Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D.
- Enjoy the Journey!
Guidelines for Safe Sequencing for the Subtle Body
- Introduction to Safe Sequencing Guidelines (58:17)
- Overview of the Conscious Arc of Sequencing (22:44)
- Understanding and Aligning the Subtle Body (13:14)
- Sequencing for the Subtle Body (10:33)
- Safe Sequences: Standing Poses (hips forward vs. hips to the side poses) (7:38)
- Teaching a Sun Salutation: Complete Instructions
- Surya Namaskar A (Sun Salutation A): Complete List of Postures and Cues
- Surya Namaskar A: Sun Salutation A (4:12)
- Surya Namaskar B (Sun Salutation B): Complete List of Postures and Cues
- Surya Namaskar B: Sun Salutation B (5:37)
Prana, Pranayama & Bandhas
- Pranayama: Overview and Definition (11:32)
- Bandhas: Practice & Application
- Pranayama: Simple Yogic Breath (9:17)
- Pranayama: Ujayi Breathing (4:22)
- Pranayama: Brahmari Breath (5:32)
- Pranayama Technique: Cooling Breath (Sithali)
- Pranayama: Kapalabhati (6:27)
- Pranayama: Nadi Shodhana (8:47)
Maya & the Koshas
- Yoga Philosophy: The 5 Koshas (38:11)
- StartYoga Practice: Yoga Nidra (Moving Through the Koshas) (30:06)
- StartYoga Philosophy: Maya & The Gunas (The Veil of Illusion and its Qualities)
Chakras: Seven Sacred Centers of Energy
- Chakras: Overview & Description (38:48)
- Chakras: Working with Chakras for Transformation (53:47)
- Chakras: Vinyasa Practice for the Energetic Body (76:47)
- Chakras: Restorative Practice for the Energetic Body (54:27)
- Chakras: Meditation for the Energetic Body (18:35)
Samples of Safe Sequences for the Subtle Body
- Sample Sequence: Warm-Up: Lunge Stretch (6:02)
- Sample Sequence: Standing Poses: Triangle Series (8:50)
- Sample Sequence: Standing Poses: Crescent Series (10:52)
- Sample Sequence: Forward Bends: The Sages (7:55)
- Sample Sequence: Backbends: Cobra, Locust & Bow (5:35)
- Sample Sequence: Cool Down: Relax the Back (7:26)
Are you interested in? Vinyasa, Sequencing & The Subtle Body: Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers – Alanna Kaivalya Review. Vinyasa, Sequencing & The Subtle Body: Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers – Alanna Kaivalya download. Vinyasa, Sequencing & The Subtle Body: Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers – Alanna Kaivalya discount.vinyasa sequencing vinyasa sequencing ideas vinyasa sequencing book vinyasa sequencing workshop
vinyasa sequencing yoga
Purchasing Vinyasa, Sequencing & The Subtle Body: Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers – Alanna Kaivalya course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.