All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
- Positive Functions of Marital Sexuality
- Couple Assessment & Individual Sexual Histories
- Core Change Strategies
- Relapse Prevention Strategies & Techniques
- Sexual Poisons & Inhibitions
When sexuality becomes dysfunctional or nonexistent, the powerful role it plays effectively drains a marriage of both intimacy and satisfaction, often threatening the viability and stability of that marital bond. The purpose of this intensive seminar is to enhance your couple therapy skills by identifying strategies to confront this multi-causal, multidimensional phenomenon of low-sex, no-sex marriages. Dr. McCarthy will address cognitive, behavioral, emotional, biological, relational, and situational factors necessary to design a multidimensional assessment and intervention program. He will also discuss various factors, including health, medications, sexual secrets, and aging which impact a couple’s sexuality.
- Explain the concept of individual responsibility and being an intimate team to couples.
- Discuss the four session model of couple assessment.
- Identify strategies to help couples develop “his, her, and our” bridges to sexual desire.
- Describe relapse prevention techniques and strategies.
- Define the effect of health, medications and aging on marital sexuality.
- Describe severe, chronic problems which impact marital sexuality.
Positive Functions of Marital Sexuality
- Myths & Data
- Inhibited Sexual Desire & No-Sex Marriage
- Couple Sexual Styles
- Anxiety/Avoidance Cycle
Couple Assessment & Individual Sexual Histories
- Four Session Assessment Model
- Sensitive/Secretive Issues
- Gender in Sexual Socialization
- Sexual Dysfunction
Couple Sex Therapy
- Couple Feedback Session
- Step-by-Step Case Processing
Core Change Strategies
- Individualize Psychosexual Skill Exercises
- Build Bridges to Sexual Desire
- Exercises for Comfort, Attraction, & Trust
- Personal Responsibility/Intimate Team Model for Change
Relapse Prevention Strategies & Techniques
- Do not Treat Sexuality with Benign Neglect
- Relapse Prevention Strategies
- Positive, Realistic Expectations for Marital Sexuality
- Lapse Not Relapse
Traumatic Sexual Experiences
- Deal with Affairs
- Sexual Orientation Issues
- Intimacy Disorders
- Compulsive Sexuality & Cybersex
- Child Sexual Abuse & Incest & Rape Legacy
Health Factors, Medications & Aging
- ‘Good Enough’ Sex Model
- Healthy Sexuality over 60
- Dealing with Illness & Medication Side Effects
- Integrate Medical Interventions into Couple Sexuality
- Alcohol Abuse, Recovery & Sexuality
- Severe, Chronic Problems & Sexual Avoidance
Sexual Poisons & Inhibitions: Anger & Self-Consciousness
- Fatally Flawed Marriages & Broken Bonds
- Integrate Individual, Couple & Sexual Interventions
Get Restoring & Revitalizing Marital Sexuality of author Barry W McCarthy, PHD, ABPP only price 79$
Tag: Restoring & Revitalizing Marital Sexuality – Barry W McCarthy, PHD, ABPP Review. Restoring & Revitalizing Marital Sexuality – Barry W McCarthy, PHD, ABPP download. Restoring & Revitalizing Marital Sexuality – Barry W McCarthy, PHD, ABPP discount.
Buy Restoring & Revitalizing Marital Sexuality – Barry W McCarthy, PHD, ABPP Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.