All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Learning WebRTC Application Development
Create fast and easy video chat applications the WebRTC way
Create fast and easy video chat applications the WebRTC way About This Video
Harness some of WebRTC’s awesome features including the connection mechanisms and the resources’ acquisition
Set up the optimal backend to get your application up and running
Discover PeerJS, the WebRTC wrapper library, for quick integration of WebRTC technology in your application
WebRTC revolutionizes the way users can communicate over the Internet. It enables browser-to-browser communication and saves you from mundane tasks such as installation and registration, and makes voice and video communication a breeze. To add to this, you can access the application from any platform such as home PC, mobile devices, and access points.
This video course will help you learn the fundamentals of developing real-time communication systems using WebRTC.
Start right from the basics of the WebRTC standard that includes the signaling channels such as the Google App Engine. Develop file sharing functionalities and transfer media content from your mic and webcam for a better user experience. Finally, you will discover WebRTC wrapper libraries that will help you integrate the technology in your existing application within seconds.
By the end of the course, you will have a fully working application that enables real-time browser-to-browser communication.
- Course Overview (5:42)
- Example Scenarios (4:51)
- Network Protocols Involved (9:55)
Backend Configuration – Google App Engine
- Introducing Google PAAS – App Engine (3:54)
- Eclipse Configuration (4:04)
- Obtaining a Google App Engine App’s ID (4:54)
- Common Usage of the GAE Channel API (3:36)
- Creating a First Backend App – Hello World (5:09)
Basic Uses of the WebRTC API
- Accessing Local Media – MediaStream API (5:57)
- Establishing a P2P Connection – the PeerConnection API (8:02)
- Handling Errors Correctly (4:16)
Create Our First WebRTC App – Part 1 (Backend)
- Handling GAE Channel Communication (6:50)
- Creating Dynamic IDs to Manage Users’ Sessions (5:12)
- Service Core Development (5:38)
- App Engine Services and URL Mapping (6:02)
Create Our First WebRTC App – Part 2 (Frontend)
- Defining Basic Web Page Template (3:55)
- Opening the Google App Engine Channel (4:17)
- Request Media Access (2:45)
- Start Communication Using PeerConnection Object (4:27)
- App Test – Video and Sound Check (3:53)
WebRTC Data Channel
- Data Channels – WebSocket/AJAX Versus WebRTC (4:06)
- WebRTC Data Channel How-to (2:27)
- Use Case Scenarios and Supported Browsers (5:49)
Easy Implementation of Chat and File Sharing
- Creating and Managing Data Channels (5:16)
- Handling P2P Chat Systems (7:42)
- Developing Simple File Sharing Tools (6:11)
The Existing WebRTC Wrappers
- Why Use a WebRTC Wrapper? (3:00)
- PeerJS – Easy Peer Connections and Data Channels (6:11)
- SimpleWebRTC – Build Cool Stuff with WebRTC (5:10)
- Examples and Real Projects (4:12)
Tag: Learning WebRTC Application Development – Packt Publishing Review. Learning WebRTC Application Development – Packt Publishing download. Learning WebRTC Application Development – Packt Publishing discount. webrtc overview. webrtc architecture. webrtc on mobile. webrtc send text message. webrtc signaling server nodejs
Buy Learning WebRTC Application Development – Packt Publishing Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.