All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
This Ruby on Rails programming Course is, suitable for anyone who wants to use Ruby on Rails for any purpose. Whether you intend to use Ruby for Rails development, at the command line, or for writing GUI applications, or developing database enabled web applications, this is the place to start.
The course consists of nearly four hours of training with 6 sections in total. We only assume that you have some grasp of basic Object Oriented Programming (what classes and objects are and how to use them). You will learn:
- How to set up Ruby on your computer (you may already have it!)
- How to create Ruby source code
- Running Ruby interactively at the command prompt
- Variable and constant syntax
- Control structures (loops and if statements)
- Arrays and how to use them
- Ruby method definitions
- Classes and objects in Ruby
- Implementing inheritance
- Method access in Ruby
- Model / View / Controller
- Creating a new Rails app
- Creating an app with a scaffold
- Embedding Ruby in HTML
- Adding & Deleting the contact to the database
- Linking from the home page to the contacts index
- And many more
Ruby is is both unique and elegant. This course will get you started with Ruby on Rails programming quickly and easily. The course is broken into simple digestible steps. We take a hands-on "learn by doing" approach and our focus is to make you productive right from go!
This course is for newbie programmers or developers who want to get up to speed with the most popular language of the moment.
The course is suitable for anyone who has some programming knowledge. Ruby on Rails is fun to learn, and a very powerful for any serious programmer. I hope you join us.
- Beginning of Ruby on Rails (5:41)
- Getting Ruby Editors (2:34)
- Hello World with Puts and Gets (5:49)
- Interactive Ruby Prompt with int, float & string (8:04)
- Variables and Constants (6:18)
- Conditions in Ruby with If, elsif, and else (7:37)
- If and unless Statement Modifiers (3:50)
- Special Variable Types in Ruby ($ @ and @@) (5:54)
- Loops in Ruby (10:29)
Arrays and Methods in Ruby
- Arrays in Ruby (8:41)
- Hashes in Ruby (3:20)
- Method Syntax in Ruby (8:06)
- Block Syntax in Ruby (8:06)
Classes Properties and Methods in Ruby
- Classes, Properties and Methods (10:17)
- Attributes in Ruby (6:30)
- Inheritance in Ruby (5:59)
- Method Access Discussion (6:01)
- Method Access demo (7:28)
- Installing of Rails (5:10)
- Model / View / Controller (5:17)
- Rails App Directory Structure (4:05)
- Creating a New Rails Project (5:32)
- Rendering Text in the Browser (5:53)
- New Application with a Scaffold (11:08)
Your First Rail Project
- The “People” Project – a Contact List: Creating a Controller and Index View (7:50)
- Creating Resources, a Controller and a View (10:00)
- Demo of Resource, Controller, and View Creation (10:31)
- Adding Embedded Ruby to the View (10:38)
- Creating and Migrating the Model (9:12)
- Showing the Added Record (3:57)
Index, Links, Validation, Deleting, Updating & Refactoring
- The Index Action and Erb (7:57)
- Adding Links (6:52)
- For Validation with Regular Expressions (11:14)
- Deleting a Record (9:54)
- Updating a Record (9:08)
- Refactoring (6:31)
Get Learn Ruby on Rails for Absolute Beginners – Anonymous , Only Price $37
Tag: Learn Ruby on Rails for Absolute Beginners Review. Learn Ruby on Rails for Absolute Beginners download. Learn Ruby on Rails for Absolute Beginners discount.
Buy Learn Ruby on Rails for Absolute Beginners Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.