All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Although this course is focused on creating a clone of the popular game "Flappy Bird", it will also teach you valuable concepts of games programming such as an effective game loop and the loading of resources into your game. The way that we program this entire project is not unique to Flappy Bird, the student will be left with a basic, but solid, game engine that will allow them to quickly prototype any 2D game ideas that they may have.
We create and customise the window that we will ultimately be rendering to.
We create some interfaces that are core to our game engine.
Using the window and interfaces we created we will render to the screen
The game loop we will be creating is one of the most important parts of this course. In this section we will explain in-depth and program the game loop.
We will program the entities that our game will be rendering and updating. In the case of Flappy Bird, this will be the Bird and the scrolling Pipes.
We will be creating a customised input handler for our game.
Introduction to the Course
- Welcome (1:14)
Initialising the game window
- Section Introduction (0:09)
- Initialising the game window (6:28)
Updatable and Renderable interfaces
- Section Introduction (0:18)
- Updatable and Renderable Interfaces (5:49)
Rendering to the screen
- Section Introduction (0:09)
- Rendering to the Screen (6:40)
- More in-depth explanation of rendering (4:36)
The game loop
- Section Introduction (0:32)
- Introduction to the Game Loop's Logic (6:24)
- The Update Logic (6:36)
- The Render Logic (6:06)
- FPS Check Logic and the Main Method (5:03)
Game entities part 1
- Section Introduction (0:24)
- The Flappy Bird (5:18)
- Programming the Pipes (Part 1) (5:22)
- Programming the Pipes (Part 2) (5:18)
- Programming the Pipes – Updating (6:11)
- Programming the Pipes – Rendering (6:39)
- Section Introduction (0:16)
- Input and a Preview of the Pipes (8:08)
Game entities part 2
- Section Introduction (0:14)
- Initialising and Sprite Loading (6:08)
- The Basic Movement Logic (5:27)
- Starting Collision Detection (5:44)
- Finishing Collision Detection (3:17)
- Rendering (4:46)
- Course Outro (0:19)
Get Java Game Development – Create a Flappy Bird Clone – Anonymous, Only Price $37
Tag: Java Game Development – Create a Flappy Bird Clone Review. Java Game Development – Create a Flappy Bird Clone download. Java Game Development – Create a Flappy Bird Clone discount.
Buy Java Game Development – Create a Flappy Bird Clone Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.