All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
What you'll learn
- Understand what "big data" and "data analytics" actually mean and why they are so important
- Learn different data analysis tools, how they work together, and how to use them with your data
- Know how to ask deeper and more meaningful questions of your data
- Apply various analysis techniques to datasets in Excel including a regression analysis
- Build a fully dynamic dashboard to present your findings
- We highly recommend taking our "Beginner Statistics for Data Analytics" course first before this course.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (e.g. IF statements, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Microsoft Excel 2013+
Our world, your company, and your life are filled with endless amounts of data just begging you to do something with it! If you work with data in any capacity and want to learn how to start analyzing it in an easy-to-understand manner, this course is for you.
In this course, you'll learn the basics of data analysis, some fundamental tools and how to apply them, how to ask questions of your data, and how to present your findings in a slick dashboard. The entire course is done in Excel, no need to have some fancy-shmancy statistical software.
*We do highly recommend taking our "Beginner Statistics for Data Analytics" course before taking this course. The stats course gives you a great background on many of the tools we'll be using.*
We start by demystifying the terms big data and data analytics before jumping into our statistics bootcamp (don’t worry, it’s not as scary as it sounds) to learn the key analytics tools. Armed with these tools, we’ll dive into a case study where we’ll use various analytical tools to analyze our data, come up with hypotheses, and test our assumptions. We top everything off by learning how to present data using a dynamic dashboard.
At completion, you’ll know how to use analytical techniques to analyze data sets.
Our courses are always:
- Very easy to understand – There is not memorizing complex formulas (we have Excel to do that for us) or learning abstract theories. Just real, applicable knowledge.
- Fun – We keep the course light-hearted with fun examples
- To the point – We removed all the fluff so you're just left with the most essential knowledge
Let's start learning!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about their data, but don't know where to start
- Beginners in analytics looking to start gaining value from their data
8 sections • 44 lectures • 3h 22m total length
- Introduction to Data Analytics & Big Data
- Understanding the Data
- Pareto Analysis
- Correlation & Regression Analysis
- Modeling & Dashboards
Get Intro to Data Analytics using Excel – Nate Wisdify, Only Price $25
Tag: Intro to Data Analytics using Excel – Nate Wisdify Review. Intro to Data Analytics using Excel – Nate Wisdify download. Intro to Data Analytics using Excel – Nate Wisdify discount.
Buy Intro to Data Analytics using Excel – Nate Wisdify Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.