All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Big update: My property is officially #1 in San Francisco when you search for 3+ guests. Thats #1 out of 5000+ listings
3483 students, 16+ hours of content and 55 5-star reviews. 100% positive reviews. Join in!
"Best course I've taken on Udemy. Solid course. I'm in the middle of starting a business and this is perfect. I had heard about how companies had funded their initial start through Airbnb and this course is a complete steal. There are so many ways you can use airbnb to upgrade your situation. This course ROCKS", Jeff Tran
"Fantastic Investment. I signed up for this course when it first came out a little over a month ago. I was already a host but I was in what Evan called the "beginning blues" where I was getting bookings but not enough and for little money. I took his course and I'm happy to say already in a month, his techniques are making a really big difference. My bookings next month are already up 30% in price and I'm getting close to filling all my weekends I wanted. Next month I've already booked $2300, which is really exciting. I've gone back to this course so many times already because its been so valuable. Evan's even helped me out on several occasions. I just wanted to come back and write this review to encourage anyone reading this to take this course. Its already paid for itself many times over." Laura Greer
In July last year, I made $7,579 while vacationing in Bali.
How did I make that much? I made it by doing nothing. Absolutely nothing.
All I had to do was rent my apartment out on Airbnb and leave for the month.
I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true. I got paid $260 / day just to simply not be in my apartment.
Have you heard of Airbnb?
I bet you have. If you don't use it, chances are someone you know does. Its that hot new startup that lets you rent out your spare room or your whole space for money, and the company is growing like wildfire. Airbnb now has over 350,000 hosts, who are just ordinary people, renting their spaces in 192 countries. Last year alone, they booked 10 million rental nights in homes, apartments, rooms, and spaces just like yours.
You know what the best part is? A private room on Airbnb rents for an average $120 / night. you could make that just by renting out a spare room (or 3x that for your whole space!)
Last year, I personally made over $60,000 renting out my space on Airbnb.
On average I spent about 4~ hours per week handling guests, maintaining the space, and everything involved. On a typical month I would make $4,000 – $5,000. If I was traveling I would make between $7,000 – $10,000 a month.
(Don't believe me? Theres a preview course in section 1 where I show you all of my income)
Is this abnormal? Not at all. I helped several of my friends list their places on Airbnb and they all make at a minimum $2,000 / month. Thousands of hosts on Airbnb make well over $100,000 a year just from their rental income and with only one property.
When I first started hosting on AirBNB, I thought "what the heck, its worth a shot" and WOW am I glad I did. You see, I just moved to San Francisco and had signed a big one year lease for an apartment that was $3,000 a month. Big liability, right? Not to mention, I'm self employed, and my business ebbs and flows. What if I hit a bad month and can't make rent? I know everyone reading this has had to worry about that one time or another. Its a terrible feeling but I knew it could be all too real.
The first month I started Airbnb, I made $4,963! It blew my expectations away. That covered my rent, utilities, cleanings, and I pocketed an extra $1,500 that month. In one month, I went from worrying about rent and thinking I would have to move out, to getting rent covered and getting paid an extra $1,500 a month just for occasionally renting my extra space.
Airbnb saved me, like it saved so many others.
Just so you know, the spaces on Airbnb are not hotel quality spaces. They are spare rooms, apartments, homes that everyday ordinary people live and use. They are spare bedrooms, livings rooms, empty condos, spare family homes, and any other dwelling you can think of.
Look around you. Do you have extra space where you are living? Do you ever leave for the weekend or go home for the holidays?
If you're like me, or really anyone else, I'm sure you can think of a time where you have unused space.
You could be missing out on a significant amount of money. Money that could make a big difference in your life.
Some things you'll learn in the course:
- How to step by step get your spare room or space renting up to $5,000 / month, or your entire space up to $10,000 / month
- Everything you need to know before starting the process so you can hit the ground running
- How to scope out your competition, create a plan, and land on the first page of search
- How to perfect your listing: from photographs to thumbnails to listing descriptions
- Every tip and trick I used to triple my booking inquiries in just one month
- How to limit your rental related work to 3-4 hours a week MAX.
- How to virtually guarantee 5 star reviews from each guest
- How to become a SuperHost and join the top 5% of Airbnb hosts
- So much more! There are over 100+ lectures and 13 hours of content included in this course.
Some common questions:
Can anyone do this?
Yes, absolutely anyone can do this. Airbnb is in 192 countries and even in cities with fewer than 10,000 people. With my course I'll show you exactly how you can be successful in any environment.
What if my space isn't nice?
Every space has a price and if you follow my steps you can maximize that price. If you're not happy with the price you get, follow my advice and you can easily get more and more per night.
What if I don't own my space, I just rent it?
Even if you don't own your space, even if you don't think you have room, even if you think your city is too small, you CAN rent out your space.
AirBNB was a life changer for me and I want it to be the same for you. I've studied the AirBNB market, have hosted personally over 200 guests, and have collaborated with 5 other rockstar hosts to bring this course together. In this course you'll get everything you need to skip the painful learning process of starting your listing and start maximizing your profit quickly.
If you follow my advice, I guarantee you will be successful with your AirBNB listing. If you're struggling I'm always here 7 days a week to answer your questions personally. And if you're not completely thrilled after taking this course, I will personally refund your course purchase. Anytime, any reason.
- Meet Evan (4:48)
- What is AirBNB? (5:16)
- Course Format (2:56)
- The first thing to do (1:27)
- The benefits of homesharing (6:02)
- Can it work in my city? (hint: yes) (15:37)
- How much can I make? I'll show you! (3:02)
- *UPDATE* $19,640 booked in just 5 days! (5:20)
- Cheat sheet: Can it work in my city? (hint: yes)
- Section 1 feedback * Let me know what you think so far!*
- Section 1 review material
Laying the foundation
- Is my space good enough? What you need to know (20:29)
- How long will this take? Its surprisingly less than you think (8:17)
- Scoping out the competition and making a game plan (19:08)
- Pricing strategies guaranteed to work (19:38)
- Bonus: The hotel pricing strategy (3:10)
- *NEW 2/03* Advanced skills: How to drill down on your host competition (12:14)
- Cheat sheet: Is my space good enough? What you need to know
- Cheat section: How long is this going to take? Surprisingly less than you think
- Cheat sheet: Scope your competition and make a game plan
- Cheat sheet: Pricing strategies that work
- Cheat sheet: The hotel pricing strategy
- Section 2 review material
Getting your listing up
- 4 easy rules for taking high quality photos that wow your listing (14:16)
- Add the magical touch; Photo edit your photos like an AirBNB professional (11:53)
- Resources: Camera accessories, apps, and free software
- The amenities drill down – ALL the amenities you need in 6 minutes (6:18)
- The amenities you always forget and guests expect (9:55)
- The key to writing great descriptions that book guests (19:29)
- Getting the perfect title – trickier than you would think (9:28)
- The secret to thumbnails (4:06)
- What to do with "Cleaning Fees" (7:59)
- Set your "House Rules" correctly and save yourself down the line (6:33)
- "Extra People Fees" – Do it right and you can add +20% to your rental income (4:50)
- Tip #1: How to get AirBNB quality photos for free (without AirBNB) (6:49)
- Tip #2: The secret number of photos to use (5:38)
- Tip #3: The rambling text strategy (3:00)
- Cheat sheet: 4 easy rules for taking photos that wow
- Cheat sheet: Add the magical touch; Photo edit your photos like an
- Cheat sheet: The amenities drill down – ALL the amenities you need
- Cheat sheet: The amenities you always forget and guests expect
- Cheat sheet: The secret to thumbnails
- Cheat sheet: What to do with "Cleaning Fees"
- Cheat sheet: "Extra People Fees" – Do it right and you can add +20%
- Cheat sheet: How to get AirBNB quality photos for free (without AirBNB)
- Cheat sheet: Getting the perfect title – trickier than you would think
- Cheat sheet: Set your "House Rules" correctly and save yourself down the line
- Cheat sheet: The rambling text strategy
- Cheat sheet: The secret number of photos to use
- Mid-course feedback ~ Let us know what you think!
- Section 3 review material
- The art of the start (3:04)
- The beginning pricing strategy crucial to your success (2:08)
- The cleaning is crucial – skip this at your AirBNB peril (7:00)
- Resources: Cleaning services
- Your first guest – Let me walk you through it (5:33)
- Why so many hosts are using Instant Book wrong (6:50)
- When to use the "Minimum Days" setting (3:48)
- Do deposits matter? What actually matters (4:03)
- Tip #1: How to turbocharge your listing (not for the faint of heart) (3:56)
- Tip #2: Think like a hotel but don't act like one (3:19)
- Cheat sheet: The cleaning is crucial – skip this at your AirBNB peril
- Cheat sheet: Why so many hosts are using Instant Book wrong
- Cheat sheet: When to use the "Minimum Days" setting
- Cheat sheet: Your first guest – Let me walk you through it
- Cheat sheet: Do deposits matter? What actually matters
- Cheat sheet: Think like a hotel, don't act like one
- Cheat sheet: Turbocharge your listing (not for the faint of heart)
- Section 4 review material
Maximizing the guest experience
- Mastering the warm & fuzzy – becoming the best host you can! (5:33)
- Finding the happy amount of face to face time (4:02)
- The $7 solution to all of your problems. Up your positive reviews by 50% (4:54)
- Damage Control – My 5 step framework for minimizing potential bad reviews (11:52)
- Tip #1: The guidebook that makes hosting so much easier (4:23)
- Tip #2: Towels & Linens: Follow this advice and save $100s a year (5:20)
- Tip #3: The wonderful thing about Uber (2:57)
- Tip #4: The VA trick that no one talks about (3:42)
- Cheat sheet: Mastering the warm and fuzzy – becoming the best host
- Cheat sheet: Damage Control – My 5 step framework for minimizing bad reviews
- Cheat sheet: Finding the right amount of face time
- Cheat sheet: The $7 solution to all of your problems. Up your positive reviews
- Cheat Sheet: Towels & Linens: Follow this advice and save $100s a year
Seperating yourself from the pack
- The winning mentality for AirBNB hosts (5:54)
- Identifying your winners and your losers (3:54)
- Hawking your calendar and how to increase bookings easily by 20%
- Removing the maintanence and reducing your weekly input to < 3 hours a week (6:52)
- Expanding your platforms. Add an extra 20% to your booking inquiries this way (18:13)
- Resources: Popular Airbnb hosting tools
- Tip #2: The pre-emptive review strategy that works every time (4:03)
- Tip #3: How I added an extra $1k / month for just $100 / month (4:06)
- Tip #4: The copy paste trick that saves you a ton of time (3:48)
- Tip #5: Other hosts are awesome. Here's why (4:06)
- Tip #6: How to use your review correctly (5:38)
- *NEW 1/25* Tip #7: Get 10% more bookings with the foreign languages tactic (2:25)
- *NEW 1/25* Tip #8: Last second hosting and how to use it to your advantage (2:09)
- *NEW 2/11* A word of warning about the response rate metric (3:54)
- *NEW 2/19* Response timing: Live and die by this metric (8:23)
- Cheat Sheet: The winning mentality for AirBNB hosts
- Cheat sheet: Hawking your calendar and how to increase earnings
- Cheat sheet: The "cheap nothing gift" – your secret hosting weapon
- Cheat sheet: How to use your review correctly
- Cheat sheet: Picking your winners and losers
- Cheat sheet: Removing the maintenance and reducing your weekly input
- Section 6 review material
The Extra Section
- What would you like to see here?
- Setting up & getting out – renting your space while you're abroad (15:03)
- *NEW 2/13* Adding multiple spaces to your account (9:51)
- How to do your taxes and what to know – part 1 (19:33)
- How to do your taxes and what to know – part 2 (12:23)
- Tax day powerpoint for following along
- LearnAirbnb Webinar: Launch strategies, going on "autopilot", and squatters (93:43)
- Upcoming lecture list
- Section 7 review material
- Open the quiz here
Sign Up For A Free 1 Hour Consultation
- Sign up here
Get Hacking Airbnb | Make $300+ a night with your spare space – Evan Kimbrell, Only Price $57
Tag: Hacking Airbnb | Make $300+ a night with your spare space – Evan Kimbrell Review. Hacking Airbnb | Make $300+ a night with your spare space – Evan Kimbrell download. Hacking Airbnb | Make $300+ a night with your spare space – Evan Kimbrell discount.
Buy Hacking Airbnb | Make $300+ a night with your spare space – Evan Kimbrell Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.