All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Cell Shading for Animation in Photoshop and CTA3.2
Learn how to improve the images of your animations by adding lights, shadow and texture.
THIS COURSE IS INCLUDED FOR FREE IN THE ROGUE ANIMATOR PRO
This course is FREE for users who purchase CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro or ipeline
Interested in improving the graphics of your next animation?
A lot of us have heard about cell shading for static images, but what about using it for your animations?
Well, now you can definitely do that by combining Photoshop with any animation software you like.
The one we prefer, and the one we will be using is CrazyTalk Animator 3.2 because it lets you jump back and forth between the two, to make little modifications here and there, and have them update in CrazyTalk Animator.
In this course I will teach you how to use Photoshop and CrazyTalk Animator to use Cell Shading in your animations.
- I will explain the basic concepts.
- The different masking techniques used to shade comfortably,
- How to use the different tools like masking, clipping mask, and the Magic Wand Tool so you can extract pieces of your characters and add shadows and highlights to increase the quality of your image.
- You will learn how to add images as texture.
- How to stylize a layer with filter effects.
- And then, this course would be useless if I didn’t cover the theory to really understand lights and shadows, using simple shapes as examples.
- Then we will analyze some common mistakes that a lot of beginners make when they are starting with techniques to add shadings, comparing the different ways to do it.
- Then after you know the basics, we will move on to the practical part.
Hey, practice makes perfect right?
So that’s why in this course we included some practical exercises that you can follow to help you take action and understand each concept and technique to its fullest.
From adding simple shadows to a character, to using soft shadows, texture and depth to the hair of your characters, and even learn how to create texture for your backgrounds.
And after you finish with all the exercises, we will move on to improve a whole scene, from start to finish, and at the end, we will compare the before and after.
Then, if you know about the principles of animation, we will dig into one of the newest features on CrazyTalk Animator 3.2 that lets you apply the follow through principle to your characters, in a lesson in which we animate the hair as a separate accessory.
And, to finish off with the course, you will learn why a lot of graphic designers are now using CrazyTalk Animator to pose their characters for their designs. Why? Because it’s simple and easy, with one click you can export any frame of your animation, or any character in any pose into Photoshop.
You will learn this in a tutorial that teaches you how to create YouTube Thumbnails.
So, if you are ready to take the visuals of your animation to the next level, start applying Cell Shading using Crazytalk and Photoshop and increase your quality.
Enroll now, and learn by watching and doing the exercises provided in the course.
See you inside!
Introduction to the Course
- 01. Introduction (3:49)
- Download the Project Files
- 02. Quick Overview or the Process (2:01)
- 03. The Dynamic Duo – CTA and Photoshop (7:42)
- 04. Cel Shading and Soft Shading (2:49)
Tools and Techniques
- 05. Masking (4:27)
- 06. Clipping Mask (3:56)
- 07. The Magic Wand Tool (5:58)
- 08. Adding Image as Texture (8:06)
- 09. Stylizing a Layer (4:25)
- 10. Understanding Lights and Shadows (7:03)
- 11. Bad Shading vs Good Shading (12:33)w
Cel Shading Exercises
- 12. Cel Shading Exercise 1 – Sphere (3:05)
- 13. Cel Shading Exercise 2 – Face (8:01)
- 14. Cel Shading Exercise 3 – Body (9:57)
Soft Shading Exercises
- 15. Soft Shading Exercise 1 – Sphere (3:11)
- 16. Soft Shading Exercise 2 – Face (6:04)
- 17. Soft Shading Exercise 3 – Hair (13:14)
- 18. Soft Shading Exercise 4 -Body (13:12)
- 19. Soft Shading Exercise 5 – Texture to Wall (8:56)
Improving Your Animation
- 20. Improving Graphics of a Scene (7:43)
- 21. Using Hair as Accessory to Apply Principles of Animation (11:19)
- 22. Designing a Thumbnail for YouTube (4:59)
Get Cell Shading for Animation in Photoshop and CTA3.2 – Mark, Only Price $23
Tag: Cell Shading for Animation in Photoshop and CTA3.2 – Mark Review. Cell Shading for Animation in Photoshop and CTA3.2 – Mark download. Cell Shading for Animation in Photoshop and CTA3.2 – Mark discount.
Buy Cell Shading for Animation in Photoshop and CTA3.2 – Mark Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.