All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Become A Logo Designer
Logos are all around us. Learn the core skills needed to build a career or business around logo design.
Every business, every brand, and every product in the world need a logo. A logo designer has a huge and lucrative clientele.
But there’s more! Providing logo design services is a great gateway to forging a successful win-win relationship with a client so that you’re best placed to then offer other design services and do more exciting and creative work. Logo design is the passport to enter a promised land of business opportunity!
In this course, you will learn:
- the theory and art behind creating logos
- how to find logo design clients
- how to communicate with a client before and after the design process,
- how to design logos
- how create logos electronically using mostly Adobe Illustrator
- the business of logo design
- how and what to charge the client
- how to ensure a win-win relationship that results in repeat business for you.
This course is suitable for beginners in the world of design as well as folks who’ve been working for an agency for a few years and want to branch out there or go it alone!
My name’s Rob Cubbon and I’ve been running a web and graphic design business for nearly 10 years. Over that time I’ve designed many logos and identities for many different clients and, time and time again, I’ve found that a successful logo design project is the catalyst for a great business relationship – a business relationship that could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars for your business – and great, fun and creative work.
Becoming a logo designer is a fantastic and creative way to make a living – it’s also very lucrative.
Introduction to the Course
- intro to course (3:42)
- promo – edited (1:55)
- Rob Cubbon Become A Logo Designer
- intro creative (1:22)
- intro business (1:13)
- out business (1:45)
- proposal – edited (5:54)
The Art of Logo Design
- intro rules (1:00)
- info and special offers – edited (5:51)
- looking at other peoples logo files – edited (3:54)
- different types of logos for ideas – edited (4:21)
- more on fonts – edited (3:58)
- rules out (0:49)
Communicating With The Client
- intro client communication (1:18)
- communication intro (1:18)
- make more money by understanding the extent of the job – edited (6:15)
- The creative Client questionnaire brief – edited (4:17)
- communication outro (1:29)
- the client communication process – edited (4:06)
The Business of Logo Design
- logo design ideas – edited (6:13)
- presentation (3:25)
- how to get clients – edited (8:55)
- how to get ideas for you logos – edited (3:39)
- how to deal with clients – edited (3:26)
- how much to charge for logo design-edited (3:02)
- how to get paid – edited (2:37)
Designing the Logo
- advanced logo desing – edited (4:03)
- the logo design process – edited (6:50)
- Rules of logo design How to design a logo (4:51)
- logo design for website – edited (9:31)
- creating rounded corners custom font ai (4:27)
- ai reflect and rotate tool – edited (10:47)
- ai1 introduction to shapes in illustrator – edited (4:46)
- ai2 coloring, enlarging and ordering shapes and – edited (5:37)
- ai3 introducing text creating outlines group ungroup rotating letters – edited (4:58)
- ai4 difference between the selection tool and the direct selection tool – edited (3:04)
- ai5 fonts – edited (4:07)
- ai6 compound paths in illustrator
- ai6 compound paths in illustrator – edited (3:47)
- ai7 introduction to bezier curves – edited (4:46)
- ai8 how to trace a scanned sketch with pen tool – edited (6:58)
- ai9 trace scanned sketch with shapes
- ai9 trace scanned sketch with shapes – edited (12:49)
- ai10 creating custom brush shapes – edited (5:36)
- ai10 creating custom brush shapest
- out design creative (1:46)
- contract – edited (3:09)
- delivery formats and color specs – edited (4:53)
- conclusion to the course (2:15)
Tag: Become A Logo Designer – Rob Cubbon Review. Become A Logo Designer – Rob Cubbon download. Become A Logo Designer – Rob Cubbon discount.
Buy Become A Logo Designer – Rob Cubbon Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.