1. The act or process of administering, especially the management of a government or large institution.
2. The activity of a government or state in the exercise of its powers and duties.
3. Often Administration
The executive branch of a government.
The group of people who manage or direct an institution, especially a school or college.
4. The term of office of an executive officer or body.
5. Law Management of a trust or estate.
6. The dispensing, applying, or tendering of something, such as an oath, a sacrament, or medicine.