Pinterest Manager Masterclass – Krista Dickson
PINTEREST MANAGER MASTERCLASS
Build Your Work-From-Anywhere Pinterest Management Biz
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
PINTEREST MANAGER MASTERCLASS
Build Your Work-From-Anywhere Pinterest Management Biz
Hit that Play button, girlfriend! (and tell me if you can relate)…
Let me guess…
You're working a day job that doesn't feed your soul or your bank balance?
One where you're overwhelmed, overworked, undervalued, and underpaid?
It doesn't have to be that way anymore…
Say "sayonara" to soul-sucking cubicles and being paid half of what you're worth…
and say "Hello" to Pinterest Management.
I know what you're thinking… How could I possibly open my own Pinterest Management business?
- What kind of services would I offer?
- How would I come up with packages that people actually want to buy?
- And how on earth would I decide on pricing!?
These are all questions that ran through my head when I started my Pinterest business back in 2016.
Thankfully, through a TON of trial-and-error, learning from my mistakes, and months of heavy duty research, I managed to build a successful Pinterest business from the ground up.
I suffered through all those, "I don't know what the heck I'm doing!" moments… so that YOU don't have to.
And I've developed an easy, implementable, step-by-step system to help YOU launch your own Pinterest Management business, completely from scratch.
And today, I want to share it with you!
Introducing: The Pinterest Manager Masterclass.
The A-Z ecourse that shows brand-new Pinterest Managers how to start, grow, and book out their businesses.
Why become a Pinterest Manager?
Because Pinterest Management is all about fun, freedom, and flexibility. As a Pinterest Manager, you'll be able to…
- Set your own rates, determining exactly how much money you want to make
- Say yes or no to potential clients that come your way, deciding who you want to work with
- Work as much or as little as you like, and take time off whenever you want
- Work from anywhere – whether that's your local coffee shop, a fun co-working space, or the beach!
On top of that, there's NEVER been a better time to become a Pinterest Manager.
People are starting to clue in to the magic of Pinterest, and they're ready to jump on board. But they need your help.
From bloggers to online business owners to freelancers to brick and mortar shops — right now, there are more people LOOKING for Pinterest Managers than there are actual Pinterest Managers out there.
There's a gap in the market that *needs* to be filled. But I can't guarantee it will stay this way forever.
If you wanna ride the wave, NOW is the time to start building your Pinterest Management business.
Here's what you'll learn in the Pinterest Manager Masterclass…
The Pinterest Manager Masterclass is broken down into four main sections. Each section contains 5-7 video lessons.
Here's what you'll learn inside each section:
Section 1. Rock Solid Foundations
In the first section of the course, you'll get your business legally registered, decide which services you'll offer, identify your ideal client, build irresistible packages, settle on your rates, and create your Work With Me page. Then it's on to…
Section 2. All-About-Clients
This section has everything you need to become a client-booking machine. You'll learn how to promote your services by selling with soul (no sleazy marketing required!), plus master the cold pitch, vet prospective clients, and onboard your new clients effortlessly and efficiently.
Section 3. Your Seamless Workflow
The section is all about nailing your systems and workflow. You'll learn how to master the "upsell", create professional contracts and invoices (totally painlessly), put together outstanding deliverables, knock-the-socks-off your clients with my "wow" techniques, and secure raving testimonials from your clients-turned-biggest-fans.
Section 4. Rapid Biz Growth
Once you're feeling comfy-cozy in your biz, it's time to scale. This last section is all about growth and expansion. You'll learn how to turn your first few clients into a fully-booked-up roster, the importance of establishing boundaries with your clients, how and when to expand your team, how to seamlessly increase your prices (without losing your clients), and end off by crafting an epic Business Plan to serve as your business's guiding beacon moving forward.
Who Created the Pinterest Manager Masterclass?
Hey there! I’m Krista Dickson. In 2016, I escaped my day job and built a drool-worthy online career as a Pinterest Manager. Nowadays, I've hung up my cape, but I still fully embrace the "work-from-anywhere" lifestyle. Last summer I embarked on a 4-month trek across Canada in my RV!
When I worked as a Pinterest Manager, I managed accounts for some of the biggest names in the biz. Here’s what my former clients said about working with me…
How amazing would it feel to have YOUR clients saying such wonderful things about you?
In the Pinterest Manager Masterclass, you’ll learn how to wow-the-pants-off your clients, secure glowing testimonials, and run your business solely on word-of-mouth advertising. Yep, it’s totally possible! After a few months, I stopped promoting my services entirely because my new clients were all coming to me through referrals.
- Being invited on a girls trip and being able to say “Yes!” without wondering how you’ll ask your boss for the time off.
- Waking up with butterflies in your stomach because you’re actually excited to start work for the day (in contrast to that little pit you get in your stomach nowadays when you wake up for work).
- Being asked to help out with your daughter's soccer team and not thinking twice about it. You’re the only person in charge of your work schedule, so you can commit and know you'll make it work.
When you're a Pinterest Manager (and your own boss), this is all possible!
Still on the fence? Let's hash it out!
This course will be perfect for you if…
- You LOVE Pinterest and nerd-out over the strategy behind it
- You understand the impact Pinterest can have for bloggers and business owners
- You're excited to help your clients use Pinterest to achieve their business goals
This course probably won't be right for you if…
- You have no clue what Pinterest is or you've never used it before
- You’re head-over-heels with your current day job and love what you do for a living
- You don’t have the time, energy, or ambition for a side-gig
Here’s why you need to enroll in the Pinterest Manager Masterclass TODAY!
You can realistically earn $3,000-$5,000/month working full-time as a Pinterest Manager.
If you put this off and say, “Maybe I’ll look into it next month… or the month after that.”
That’s $3,000-$10,000 you could have brought in over the next two months, but didn't!
You can do this!
- Build packages that sell out the day you launch them
- Put together professional contracts and invoices
- Fill up your openings months in advance
- Earn $3,000-$5,000 per month doing something you actually enjoy
But your dream biz isn’t going to build itself.
You can struggle through the next few years, trying to grow your business on the side of your day job, not knowing how you should be spending your time in order to grow…
OR you can enroll in the Pinterest Manager Masterclass and build your successful Pinterest biz in one-tenth of the time. Which means quitting your day job ten times sooner!
Enroll in the Pinterest Manager Masterclass TODAY, and let’s get to building your work-from-anywhere biz.
To recap, here’s everything that’s waiting for you inside the Pinterest Manager Masterclass…
- Twenty-four video lessons to help you start, grow, and book out your biz
- A beautiful course workbook to keep you focused and on track
- Access to the private Facebook community for extra support
Plus a ton of extra goodies sprinkled in for good measure…
- Income and expense tracking spreadsheets
- A plug-n'-play contract template
- Links to all of the tools and software you'll need for your biz
- And more surprises along the way!
This course is not open for enrollment.
- Welcome! Start Here (3:25)
- Join the Course Facebook Group
- Download the Course Workbook
SECTION 1. ROCK SOLID FOUNDATIONS
- 1. Set Up Your Biz Foundations (13:02)
- 2. Decide Which Services to Offer (8:05)
- 3. Build Your Packages (6:48)
- 4. Price Your Services (9:00)
- 5. Identify Your Ideal Client (8:36)
- 6. Create Your Work With Me Page (12:09)
SECTION 2. ALL-ABOUT-CLIENTS
- 7. Promote Your Services (13:42)
- 8. The Perfect Cold Pitch (11:11)
- 9. Client Onboarding (23:00)
- 10. Vetting Your Clients (6:31)
- 11. Client Education (10:41)
Tag: "Pinterest Manager Masterclass – Krista Dickson" Review. "Pinterest Manager Masterclass – Krista Dickson" download. "Pinterest Manager Masterclass – Krista Dickson" discount.