Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners Deal
This course explores in details of two powerful tools grep and sed
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
One of the most important tasks we undertake in Linux is processing text in files. This course explores two powerful tools we have to do this: grep and sed. Grep and sed find and manipulate text in files usingregular expressions, which use special characters for searching and replacing text.
In the course, we’ll introduce regular expression syntax in the context of learning grep, then apply what we’ve learned as we work with sed. Topics include:
- finding text with grep
- regular expression syntax
- meta characters
- validating emails and phone numbers
- intro to sed
- replacing text in files
- line number addressing
- outputting only found lines
- printing line numbers
- adding text before and after lines
- simple sed scripts
The course is in two units, and runs just over an hour in length.
What are the requirements?
- Any Linux Based Operating System
- Knowledge of any Command Line is Helpful, but Not Necessary
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 13 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Use Grep Efficiently
- Understand Switches Properly
- Use Regular Expressions
What is the target audience?
- Any Fresher Who Wants to Learn Basic Linux Shell Commands
- Any Fresher Who Wants to Learn Basic Regex
- Expert who Needs to Brush up Regex Skills
Intro to Grep
- Introduction to the Course (3:06)
- Learn Switches: -i, -v, -c (4:53)
- More on Switches: -I, -L, -n, -h (4:00)
- Other Command Line Switches (4:18)
- Piping Other Commands to Grep (4:12)
- Meta Characters in Regular Expressions (9:22)
- Example of Validating E-mail Addresses (7:07)
- Example of Validating US Phone Numbers (9:02)
Intro to Sed
- SED Introduction (4:36)
- Suppressing Output with -n, And Back Expressions (7:20)
- Address Notation (7:15)
- Printing Line Numbers with the = Command (3:14)
- Other Commands ans Scripting Sed (6:11)
Get Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners Deal – Anonymous, Only Price $37
Tag: Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners Deal Review. Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners Deal download. Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners Deal discount.
Buy Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners Deal Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect