Hypnotic Pain Control for the 21st Centrury – Scott Sandland
- This course is available – Download immediately
- Same author: Scott Sandland
- Lifetime support – Unlimited downloads.
- The quality exactly the same as salepage
- Over +7000 Courses, AudioBooks, eBooks available.
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Ebook "Hypnotic Pain Control for the 21st Centrury – Scott Sandland " is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
This book (200+ pages, and 43 chapters) is a combined transcript from two pain control lectures from Scott Sandland. It includes multiple classic and original techniques and, maybe more importantly, the insights into customize each of them. Understanding the variety of ways a technique can be modified allows you to tailor each process to the various conditions including type of pain (burning, shooting, aching, etc.) as well as the type of client you might be working with (auditory, skeptical, high functioning, etc).
Total Pain Management is written for the practicing hypnotist. It emphasizes client interaction and provides deep insights into working with people living in chronic pain and how to get the referrals needed to make it work. One great benefit of the transcription is the inclusion of common questions and answers from professional hypnotists in the classroom. This means you get more than just Scott’s understanding of the work, you also learn along with dozens of students as you read.
Hypnotists have built entire careers with fewer techniques than what are found in this book. Few people have brought as much creativity and effort into the world of hypnotic pain control, and the results speak for themselves. The insights included in these lectures are top notch. Anyone interested in helping clients who are suffering should read this immediately.
Many of the ideas in this book can become part of a self-hypnosis practice. If you suffer from any type of pain, and have sought solutions, you will find answers in this book!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 3 chapter 1 – INTRODUCTION
- 10 chapter 2 – objectIVES
- 11 chapter 3 – THE ELMAN INDUCTION
- 17 chapter 4 – THE ELMAN INDUCTION Q&A
- 20 chapter 5 – INTRODUCTION TO PAIN
- 24 chapter 6 – ANOTHER VIEW OF PAIN
- 29 chapter 7 – THE SECRETS
- 37 chapter 8 – WORKING WITH THE INDIVIDUAL IN PAIN
- 45 chapter 9 – PAIN PREVENTION: GLOVE ANESTHESIA
- 49 chapter 10 – GLOVE ANESTHESIA TECHNIQUE: Q&A
- 55 chapter 11 – PAIN PREVENTION: LIGHT SWITCH TECHNIQUE
- 60 chapter 12 – LIGHT SWITCH TECHNIQUE: Q&A
- 66 chapter 13 – PAIN PREVENTION: GHOST HAND TECHNIQUE
- 69 chapter 14 – GHOST HAND TECHNIQUE: Q&A
- 72 chapter 15 – PAIN PREVENTION: ESDAILE STATE
- 81 chapter 16 – ESDAILE STATE: Q&A
- 86 chapter 17 – PRE / POST SURGERY
- 89 chapter 18 – GETTING MEDICAL REFERRALS
- 99 chapter 19 – RULES FOR A SUCCESSFUL PAIN CONTROL PRACTICE
- 101 chapter 20 – ELEMENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL PAIN CONTROL PRACTICE
- 103 chapter 21 – MAYO CLINIC
- 104 chapter 22 – CHRONIC PAIN / SECONDARY GAIN
- 109 chapter 23 – CHRONIC PAIN / SECONDARY GAIN: Q&A
- 113 chapter 24 – PAIN REMOVAL: INTRODUCTION
- 115 chapter 25 – PAIN REMOVAL: PAIN AS AN object
- 121 chapter 26 – PAIN AS AN object: Q&A
- 129 chapter 27 – PAIN REMOVAL: KINESTHETIC SWISH
- 135 chapter 28 – KINESTHETIC SWISH: Q&A
- 144 chapter 29 – PAIN REMOVAL: SPINNING
- 153 chapter 30 – SPINNING: Q&A
- 157 chapter 31 – PAIN REMOVAL: SYMBOL FRACTIONATION
- 165 chapter 32 – SYMBOL FRACTIONATION: Q&A
- 168 chapter 33 – SYMBOL FRACTIONATION: MORE Q&A
- 170 chapter 34 – PAIN REMOVAL: DIMINISHING DEscriptORS
- 174 chapter 35 – DIMINISHING DEscriptORS: Q&A
- 178 chapter 36 – PROTOCOLS
- 188 chapter 37 – GENERAL REINFORCEMENT TECHNIQUE
- 193 chapter 38 – SURGERY WITH ANESTHETIC PROTOCOL
- 202 chapter 39 – CHEMICAL FREE SURGERY
- 205 chapter 40 – TMJ / BRUXISM PROTOCOL
- 208 chapter 41 – PREPARING CHILDREN FOR PRODCEDURES
- 211 chapter 42 – EMERGENCY SITUATION PROTOCOL
- 212 chapter 43 – REVIEW & QUESTIONS
Get Hypnotic Pain Control for the 21st Centrury – Scott Sandland, Only Price 10$
Tag: Hypnotic Pain Control for the 21st Centrury – Scott Sandland Review. Hypnotic Pain Control for the 21st Centrury – Scott Sandland download. Hypnotic Pain Control for the 21st Centrury – Scott Sandland discount.
Buy Hypnotic Pain Control for the 21st Centrury – Scott Sandland Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.