Growth Hacker Marketing The Course – Ryan Holiday
A Short Course Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
After launching Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing and Advertising I've had a lot of executives, marketing students and budding entrepreneurs ask about how to exactly apply growing hacking to what they're doing.
I know the real way to learn, is to do it. Ideally it's set up as some type of apprenticeship program where you can work with someone experienced who knows what they're doing.
A lot of my Growth Hacker Marketing Primer was focused on the mindset of growth hacking and each of the steps you'll go through to iterate. Many struggle with this initially: how do I apply these new paradigms I was learning?
So to help bridge the gap, I decided to create a way to interact with the content that's a bit more interactive–a place to get your hands dirty, a course.
Now part of this is a bit selfish actually. I think publishing and the way we interact with content is changing, so I'm excited about the possibility of courses as a way to increase the actual ability to see the impact of what I'm doing rather than just seeing some Amazon reviews.
Creating my own course gives me that ability to be really analytical about what content you're actually engaging with in a much easier way.
When I first launched Growth Hacker Marketing, it started as a simple $2.99 eBook, which I later adapted into a full on published book. This helped me get a sense of whether there was actually demand for the book.
Here are what a few people have had to say about the book:
"Pragmatic and actionable…if you're tasked with growing a company, you can't afford not to read this book."
— Ryan Delk, Director of Growth, Gumroad
“Finally, a crystallization and explanation of growth hacking in easy-tounderstand terms—and better, real strategies and tactics for application."
— Alex Korchinski, growth hacker at Scribd
"Growth hackers are the new VPs of marketing, and this book tells you how to make the transformation."
— Andrew Chen, Silicon Valley entrepreneur, essayist and advisor
“Ryan's strategies and tactics will help every lean entrepreneur trying to grow their business and master the art of marketing and growth."
— Patrick Vlaskovits, coauthor of The Lean Entrepreneur
"This book is a wake up call for every marketing exec in the business. And a tutorial for engineers, IT, founders and designers. Read it."
— Porter Gale, Former VP of Marketing at Virgin America and author of Your Network is Your Net Worth
"Ryan captures the power of the growth hacker mindset and makes it accessible to marketers at companies of all types and sizes. If you don't see a boost in results after reading this book, something is wrong with your product."
— Sean Ellis, former growth hacker at Dropbox, and founder of Qualaroo
"Finally, a crystallization and explanation of growth hacking in easy to understand terms—and better yet, real strategies and tactics for application."
— Alex Korchinski, Director of Growth, Soma
— Derek Halpern, SocialTriggers.com
Introduction to Growth Hacking
- Welcome from Ryan Holiday!
- An Introduction to Growth Hacking (1:34)
- Step 1: It Begins with Product Market Fit
- Exercise #1 (0:58)
- Step 2: Finding Your Growth Hack
- Exercise #2 (0:34)
- Step 3: Turn 1 into 2 and 2 into 4—Going Viral
- Exercise #3 (0:40)
- Step 4: Close the Loop: Retention and Optimization
- Exercise #4 (1:18)
- Conclusion (0:34)
Growth Hacking in Practice
- My Conversion: Putting the Lessons into Practice
- Case Study: The Growth Hacker Marketing Book
- Disrupting How Best-Sellers are Made: Apply Startup-style Growth Hacking To Publishing
- Frequently Asked Questions
Ask Me Anything! Answers to Your Marketing Questions:
- What Makes a Traditional Marketer Great? What Can Growth Hackers Learn From Them? (4:17)
- How To Make My 'Boring' Business Exciting? (3:09)
- How to Build a Brand Online and Become an Authority? (4:33)
- How To Get Clients to Give Testimonials & Case Studies — The Importance of Social Proof (5:07)
- Growth Hacking For Musicians? (3:04)
- How to Get PMF & Reach a Specific Demographic? (2:18)
- Should I Focus On The 'Brand of Me' or Have Projects Under Different Brands? (2:45)
- How to Test a Product's Market Viability? (2:30)
Resources and Extra Credit
- A Growth Hacking Glossary
- Outside Resources
- Growth Hacker Marketing Interview Transcripts
- GrowthHacker.tv Bonus Interview (33:14)
- Growth Hacker Marketing – Ryan Holiday (16:22)
- What Makes a Story Go Viral (48:50)
- Growing Your Product and Books (41:38)
- Growth Hacking with Harlan Kilstein (23:21)
- Media Manipulation Interview with Reason.tv (7:51)
- My Favorite Marketing Books
- How To Market a Boring Business
- How to Build an Email List
Get Growth Hacker Marketing The Course – Ryan Holiday, Only Price $35
Tag: Growth Hacker Marketing The Course – Ryan Holiday Review. Growth Hacker Marketing The Course – Ryan Holiday download. Growth Hacker Marketing The Course – Ryan Holiday discount.