Google Analytics 4 Course – Julius Fedorovicius
[ Pre – Order ] Google Analytics 4 Course – Julius Fedorovicius… This course also contains several lessons related to mobile app tracking with Firebase (its setup). But most of the content is focusing on web tracking.
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Google Analytics 4 Course – Julius Fedorovicius
What will you learn in this course?
In this Google Analytics 4 Course, you will learn:
- How to properly plan your analytics setup
- How to decide what is important to track and how to pick correct metrics (KPis)
- How to configure your Google Analytics 4
- How to build reports based on your business goals
- How to analyze the data and how to get value out of it
A course that focuses on getting value out of your Google Analytics 4 data
Most Google Analytics courses in the market focus on GA features and how to navigate the reports. But that’s it.
But how do you know if you are collecting meaningful data?
What should you do with the data in your GA4 reports?
This course will help you with that. It will show you the entire process from proper planning, to setup, then reporting, and then getting value/insights out of your data.
Additionally, this course is:
- Regularly updated
- Filled with practical lessons + you will apply them on a sandbox website
- With easy-to-understand explanations of complex concepts
- With a clear step-by-step process (not just filled with random tutorials)
- With time-saving resources (exclusive templates and checklists)
- With support from the instructor and other students
- With lifetime access (no deadlines and expiration dates)
- Taught by one of the top GA practitioners in the world
Want to learn more? Keep reading.
Learn how to get insights with GA4, not just features and interface
Understanding GA4 features, data model, the interface is important. Sure. But in the end, it’s just a tool. What you do with that tool and those features – that’s what matters.
To get value out of your analytics tool, you must go beyond features. You also must:
- understand your business/client and its goals
- ask questions related to those goals
- measure what matters
- get insights out of that data
And that’s exactly what you will learn in this course.
For those who often get stuck/lost in the sea of GA4 tutorials
Yes, there are many other resources online that will teach Google Analytics 4 (videos, blog posts, free/cheap courses, documentation). But that comes with its own price:
- Most of those tutorials focus on features, not analysis
- You don’t have a clear learning path, the process is chaotic
- It’s easy to get lost in the documentation
As a result, you get stuck very often and thus waste even more time. If you convert that wasted time into money, it will probably be even more expensive than a Premium GA4 course.
Instead of trying to figure things on your own and wasting months, you could be up-and-running with GA4 in several weeks. And that’s possible with this course.
Here I show both – features and how to work with data in your reports.
What can you expect from this course?
100+ bite-sized videos that will show you an easy-to-follow step-by-step process of how to learn GA4 as soon as possible and make the best out of it. Since we go beyond just GA4 features, there are more things to learn. Thus the course will be a long one (~15+ hours).
Practical knowledge and a sandbox website
This Google Analytics 4 course is not just “sit back and watch”. The best way to learn is to do, therefore, in some lessons, you will have to complete practical tasks on an actual website (you can use either your own site or a sandbox website provided on this course). Also, you will be using two GA4 properties: your own and the official Google’s demo.
Exclusive time-saving resources
Enroll and get access to a bunch of ready-made templates/checklists that will save you time on every new analytics project that you work on.
Support & Personal Feedback
Got questions? You will get the answers. Enroll now, and you will get multiple options on how to get help. You can join the private Facebook group of my students. Also, there is a comment section under each lesson where we can discuss. Last (but not least), you can contact me via email.
At the end of every module, there is a quick quiz to check what you have learned. It’s a great way to ensure that you have gained the most out of lessons.
Lifetime access to the course & Free Updates
Your Google Analytics 4 course purchase includes lifetime access to the training materials. If you want to revisit a particular topic of the course, you can come back here anytime. Also, every time the course is updated, all students get that for free.
30-day money-back guarantee
If you complete this Google Analytics 4 Course and still don’t understand GA4, email me for a refund. No questions asked.
Is this Google Analytics 4 course right for you?
This course is for those who are just starting with GA4 or those who have some experience (but want to significantly improve their skills). You should enroll if:
- You want to learn how to use GA4 properly
- You want to learn not only how to setup GA4 but also how to analyze the data you collect
- You’re lost among countless GA4 resources online and struggle to connect the dots
- You want to prepare for the future where GA4 will be the main analytics platform
This course is NOT for you if:
- You want to learn how to use BigQuery with GA4
- You are already an experienced GA4 user
This course also contains several lessons related to mobile app tracking with Firebase (its setup). But most of the content is focusing on web tracking.
This course is on-demand. You can learn at your own pace and apply new knowledge to your own Google Analytics account.
Are you interested in? Google Analytics 4 Course – Julius Fedorovicius Download, google analytics, google analytics certification, google analytics academy, google analytics for beginners, google analytics individual qualification.