Complete GST Course & Certification – Grow Your CA Practice
This course takes you through the basics of GST and turns you into an expert. You just need to have the curiosity before starting this course
They Need to have a basic understanding around taxes and the right enthusiasm to learn about taxes
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
What you'll learn
At the end of the course , students will have a thorough understanding of the GST tax regime and will be "GST Ready" for the coming future .
- This course takes you through the basics of GST and turns you into an expert. You just need to have the curiosity before starting this course
- They Need to have a basic understanding around taxes and the right enthusiasm to learn about taxes
WHAT IS GST ?
GST stands for “Goods and Services Tax”, and is proposed to be a comprehensive indirect tax levy on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods as well as services at the national level.
- Its main objective is to consolidates all indirect tax levies into a single tax, except customs (excluding SAD) replacing multiple tax levies, overcoming the limitations of existing indirect tax structure, and creating efficiencies in tax administration.
- The introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST) would be a very significant step in the field of indirect tax reforms in India. By amalgamating a large number of Central and State taxes into a single tax, it would mitigate cascading or double taxation in a major way and pave the way for a common national market.
- From the consumer point of view, the biggest advantage would be in terms of a reduction in the overall tax burden on goods, which is currently estimated at 16%-18%.
- Introduction of GST would also make our products competitive in the domestic and international markets. Studies show that this would instantly spur economic growth. Last but not the least, this tax, because of its transparent character, would be easier to administer.
Tax payers need to be GST compliant to be able to test system changes in time. Depending on the operating geographies, size and sector, the changes would be substantial and may require proactive planning with a time-bound action plan.
In order to prepare for the implementation of GST, companies need to understand GST policy development and its implications for scenario planning and transition roadmap preparation. We at clearTax aim to provide our learners with all the information and tools required to prepare themselves to face the new tax regime
Who this course is for:
- CA aspirants, CA, CS, IAS aspirants , ICWA , LLB practitioners and aspirants , Tax practitioners and accountants
27 sections • 299 lectures • 42h 52m total length
- Basics of GST (Video Lectures)
- Basics of GST (Articles)
- Composition scheme(Video Lectures)
- Composition Scheme( Articles)
- Input Tax Credit( Video Lectures)
- Input Tax Credit (Articles)
- GST Registration (Video Lectures)
- GST Registration (Articles)
- Transitional Provisions
- Place of Supply
- Time of supply
- Value of supply
- GST by Ashok Batra
- Offences and Penalties
- New Council meeting: GST Rates
- Basics of GST (Hindi) Composition Scheme(Hindi)
- Input Tax Credit(Hindi)
- GST Registration (Hindi)
- Time and Place of Supply(Hindi)
- Payments (Hindi)
- Offences and Penalities (Hindi)
- Impact on trading sector
Get Complete GST Course & Certification – Grow Your CA Practice – Anonymous , Only Price $35
Tag: Complete GST Course & Certification – Grow Your CA Practice Review. Complete GST Course & Certification – Grow Your CA Practice download. Complete GST Course & Certification – Grow Your CA Practice discount.
Buy Complete GST Course & Certification – Grow Your CA Practice Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
There are no reviews yet.