Butterflies for monthly Income 2016 – Dan Sheridan
- This Course is available – Download immediately
- Same author: Dan Sheridan
- Lifetime support – Unlimited downloads.
- The quality exactly the same as salepage
- Over +7000 Courses, AudioBooks, eBooks available.
Purchase this course Butterflies for monthly Income 2016 – Dan Sheridan at eBokly, You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Class Description:Butterfly options trades come in a variety of styles. Learn about the different types of Butterfly Strategies. Learn how to select the right stocks for the Butterfly, whether to choose Calls or Puts, how wide a Butterfly should be, when and how to adjust your trade, and much, much more! This class will equip you to be a top-tier Butterfly trader.
Class Format: This is a Live class that begins July 27, 2016. Once a student buys a class, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. Typically, each class runs for four weeks, with two classes each week. Some classes contain additional videos and sessions. Purchasing access to a class gives 6 months of access to all class recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints. Any questions?Email us at [email protected]
- Class meets every Wed and Fri at 1pm CT, starting July 27th 2016
- You are welcome to ask questions directly to Dan or another mentor
- Each class recording is a minimum of 1 hour, total of 10-12 hours approximately and includes PDF’s of class materials
- All fees for online classes are deductible towards our GOLD Mentoring Program ($1000 limit) Click Here
DETAILED CLASS CONTENT
First Class with Dan
Basics, Different Butterfly types, The Greeks and Live Trade Execution
Second Class with Dan0- Intro
- 9:12- Foundational discussion on Butterflies
- 16: 45- Long Butterfly with Calls, done for a debit
- 37:20- Live Trade Execution for Butterflies
- 1:02:25- Balanced Iron Butterfly 9 Days to Expiration (Weekly’s or Short Term) and Q and A
- 1:15:45- Guidelines short term Weekly Balanced Iron Butterfly
- 1:37:20- Live Trade execution and discussion for an Iron Butterfly
- 1:59:59- END
Second Class with Dan
Balanced Butterflies, Continuing The Greeks, & Intro on Broken Wing Butterflies
- Third Class with Mark Fenton0- Intro
- 1:15- Review Class Live Trades
- 23:25- Greeks of Longer Duration Balanced Butterflies
- 47:20- Example of Longer Duration All Call Balanced Butterfly (49 Days from Expiration)
- 54:40- Stock Butterflies: Using GOOGL example, 29 Day Trade
- 62:25- Guidelines for Stock Balanced Butterflies that are neutral and Adjustments
- 69:39- How to reduce short Deltas with Balanced Butterflies in SPX and RUT: Intro to Broken Wing Butterflies
- 78:05- Differences between Balanced and Unbalanced Butterflies
- 79:35- Looking at live Butterfly trade for today’s Class and Q and A at the end.
- 108:19 – End
Third Class with Mark Fenton
Flat Iron and All Put Butterfly
- 0:00- Introduction
- 3:00- Basic structure of the SPX all put flat fly
- 6:00- SPX all put flat fly live trade illustration and entry guidelines
- 15:00- question and answer
- 17:00- All put flat fly adjustments and trade illustration
- 41:00- SPX flat iron fly basic structure and live trade illustration
- 48:00- SPX flat iron fly adjustments and trade illustration
- 60:00- Live class trade of SPX all put flat fly placed
- 65:00- End Question and answer
Fourth Class with Jay Bailey
The Mango Butterfly
- Fifth Class with Dan:0- Introduction
- 1:50- Mango Butterfly (Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly)
- 16:55- Iron Butterfly- Mango- Guidelines (Looking at Cheat Sheet)
- 23:55- Looking at adjustments: 2 Main Adjustments
- 39:15- other Market scenarios for the Mango (Looking at cheat sheet)
- 49:25- When to buy a put on the downside with the Mango or any other strategy? (What to do when you get a big down day?)
- 1:00:52- End
Fifth Class with Dan:
Reviews the first 4 classes and puts on a live trade
- Class Six with Dan:0- Intro and Q and A
- 15- Live Butterfly Class Trade for Today’s Class
- 31:10- Review of Mark Fenton’s Butterfly Class he taught
- 53:30- Review of Jay Baileys Butterfly Class he taught
- 1:06:18- Dan’s Interpretation of when to apply the various Butterfly Strategies you have learned so far in the class.
- 1:18:42- Conclusion of class and closing remarks
- 1:19- Review of last Live Trade I put on
- 1:21:19- END
Class Six with Dan:
Reduced Vega Butterfly, Stock Butterflies, Extensive review of a class trade and discussion of today’s live trade.
- 0- Intro
- 3:10- Review Class Live Trade and adjustment and risk management ideas and some Q and A
- 37- Live Trade for Today’s Class
- 52:40- Reduced Vega Butterfly
- 1:02- Guidelines for SPX Balanced Butterfly
- 1:03- Stock Butterflies: Using AMZN as an example
- 1:04:55- Greeks of Various Butterflies reinforcing the different Greeks for different Butterfly Trades
- 1:13:30- End
Class Seven with Mark Fenton
- Eighth and Final class with Dan.0:00- Review of previous class trade and closing it at a profit
- 10:00- Directional or time bomb butterfly basic structure and entry guidelines
- 13:00- DKS earnings release trade reviewed
- 27:00- Question and answer
- 33:00- SPX time bomb butterfly illustration
- 50:00- END: with Q&A
Eighth and Final class with Dan.
Summary and Greeks of 7 Butterflies and Butterfly Battle Plan moving forward and also some Q and A
Important Notice- Course Materials Disclaimer0 min- Intro and closing remarks of Butterfly class
- 1:00- Brief comments about our Mentoring Program
- 2:40- Q and A Defining Broken Wing Butterflies
- 5:14- Q and A Will I cover the 1-4-3 Butterfly?
- 6:38- What will we cover in today’s Class?
- 7:10- Comments about my Live Trades done during this 4 week Class
- 8:15- Summary: SPX 8 Days to Expiration Balanced Butterfly (Weekly or Short Term Trade). All Calls.
- 30:45- Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration At-the-Money Balanced Butterfly. All Calls
- 33:00 – Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration At-the-Money Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly. All Calls
- 42:20- Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration At-the-Money MORE Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly. All Calls.
- 46:40- Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration Unbalanced or Broken Wing Out of the Money Put Butterfly and adjustments.
- 1:03:35- SPX Put Unbalanced or Broken Wing Out of the Money Iron Butterfly.
- 1:07- SPX Put unbalanced or Broken Wing OTM Bullish Iron Butterfly.
- 1:07:55- Butterfly Battle Plan
- 1:08:45- Adjustments for Butterflies
- 1:10:25- Q and A
- 1:15:58- Questions and Comments about Sheridan Mentoring and why it’s unique?
- 1:17:07- END
Important Notice- Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice- Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown
Get Butterflies for monthly Income 2016 – Dan Sheridan, Only Price $59
Tag: Butterflies for monthly Income 2016 – Dan Sheridan Review. Butterflies for monthly Income 2016 – Dan Sheridan download. Butterflies for monthly Income 2016 – Dan Sheridan discount.