Breaking into Wall Street – BIWS Premium
“How To Break Into A Lucrative Career In Investment Banking And Fast-Track Your Way To Promotions And Top Bonuses Once You Start Working
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
“How To Break Into A Lucrative Career In Investment Banking And Fast-Track Your Way To Promotions And Top Bonuses Once You Start Working”
Breaking Into Wall Street Premium gives you the “standout factor” you need to succeed in Investment Banking and finance interviews, and makes complex accounting, valuation, and financial modeling seem like second nature…
- Learn by watching video-based training to master the Accounting, Valuation, and Financial Modeling skills that are not taught at the undergraduate or graduate levels… but which you’d better know if you want to beat out the competition for the best jobs in IB or finance.
- Understand how financial modeling and valuation are done in the real world… not how academics think they should be done. Interviewers will LOVE it when you can recount the details of REAL deals and real companies, like Wal-Mart, Apple, Research in Motion and Microsoft‘s proposed $44B acquisition of Yahoo!
- Dominate your interviews and beat out the other guy. You’ll not only get up to speed with practical financial modeling… you’ll also get to test your knowledge with sample interview questions and answers at the end of relevant modules. More than 22,981+ customers from over 81+ countries have already used this knowledge to ace their banking interviews and out-perform on the job. You can be next.
- Master Excel. Whether you’re a novice or you’re experienced with Excel, you’ll be a bona fide pro by the end of the course – which saves you hours of spreadsheet drudgery, meaning you’ll get better reviews and a higher bonus.
- Accounting, Valuation, and Merger and LBO Models. These are the fundamental skills you’ll need as an Investment Banker, in Private Equity, and even at Hedge Funds. And you’ll be ahead of the game by mastering them before you start working. To put it another way… in this market, NOT having these skills is practically like wearing a big red sign saying “DON’T PICK ME” to an interview.
- Learn How to Use Equity Research and SEC Filings. In the Advanced Modeling modules, you’ll absorb sophisticated material, such as how to adjust for non-recurring charges, how to scour through equity research and SEC filings to find the real numbers, and how to complete valuations even when information is scarce.
- Everything Is Designed From The Ground Up For Fast Online Learning With Maximum Ease of Mastery and Retention. Locate the lessons you need quickly and easily so you can focus on only the material you need, and benefit from a consistently high standard of instruction… unlike inflexible in-person courses where the instruction is only as good as the instructor you happen to get.
- Keep Track of Your Progress and Take Notes. Check off each lesson as you go, and take notes you can refer back to in the future so your study time can be fast and productive.
- Unlimited, 365-Day Per Year Support. We have a team of experienced Investment Bankers standing by to respond to your questions, comments, and emails 365 days per year, for as long as you need. This is like having your own financial modeling “wing man” on tap. You never know when you’re going to need the answer that gets you across the “job offer” line.
- Unconditional 12-Month Money-Back Guarantee. We’re so convinced BIWS Premium is the most practical and effective program of its kind that it comes with an unconditional guarantee for 12 Months. That’s how much we believe in these courses.
- NEW! Course Certifications. After completing the course material, you’re eligible to take our Certification Quiz. Once you pass the quiz, you’ll be issued a Certificate that you can add to your resume / CV and refer to in interviews. So you won’t just possess these skills, you’ll be able to prove you possess these skills. Bankers love that.
- NEW! BIWS Premium now comes with 8 In-Depth Bonus Case Studies Based On Real Deals so you can really “step straight to the front of the line” during hiring season.
What You Get – And What BIWS Premium Will Do for You…
When you’re interviewing for internships and full-time positions at investment banks, you’ll always get a few questions over and over…
- How much do you know about accounting?
- Can you walk me through a valuation?
- What happens in a merger model or LBO model when you adjust the assumptions…
- How would you describe your financial modeling skills?
When you master real-world techniques and you have ADVANCED knowledge, you automatically give yourself a significantly better chance of landing prime jobs and internships with the top investment banks, private equity firms, and hedge funds.
And as you probably already know, to succeed in the super-competitive world of investment banking the hardest part is often “getting your foot in the door”.
BIWS Premium lets you gain advanced-level knowledge via video-based training created by former Stanford grad and investment banker, Brian DeChesare. It combines our two most popular financial modeling courses in one package:
- Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals.
- Advanced Financial Modeling.
You get everything you need to reach the highest level of Excel and modeling skills. These are the skills you need to get the top jobs and beat out other candidates… and the skills you’ll need to advance up the ladder, move to lateral roles, or move to the buy-side.
MUCH MORE THAN THEORY
We based everything in BIWS Premium on what investment bankers actually do in real life:
- The Excel lessons are based on two real-life case studies: 1) Customer Due Diligence Data – How to format, manipulate, and analyze it; and 2) Wal-Mart – How to manipulate and format a 3-statement model and valuation.
- The Financial Modeling Fundamentals lessons are based on a case study of Apple and Research in Motion.
- The Advanced Modeling lessons are based on a case study of Microsoft’s proposed $44B acquisition of Yahoo!
- …and you’ll get bonus case studies and tutorials on Intel’s $8B acquisition of McAfee, ConAgra’s $5B bid for Ralcorp, and TPG’s $3B leveraged buyout of J Crew (and more – see the bottom of this page for the full description).
Through these case studies, you’ll discover how to:
- Use Excel and master all the shortcuts for ANY version of Excel on ANY operating system (when you can “slice and dice” in Excel like the best, you’ll save hours every week right there).
- Build a detailed operating model, including revenue and expense projections and detailed PP&E and deferred tax schedules.
- Value a company and learn how to adjust for non-recurring charges in public comps and M&A comps, build an advanced DCF, and use methodologies such as future share price analysis, sum-of-the-parts, and liquidation valuation.
- Create advanced merger models and LBO models – purchase price allocation, revenue/expense synergies, book/cash taxes, Section 382 NOLs, 7 debt tranches, and multiple scenarios.
- Use real 10-K/10-Q filings and real equity research from Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and other banks.
The information you’ll find is so detailed and so thorough that our regular customers come from top-ranked universities (like Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, LSE, Oxford, Cambridge, and over 121+ other schools), investment banks, and business schools.
And this is a course you can put on your resume/CV to make sure the interviewer knows what you can bring to the table.
(In fact, inside the program we give you the exact, 105-word verbiage to use on your resume or CV so you can leverage this course as effectively as possible!)
You can even print out the models from BIWS Premium, bring them with you to interviews, and use them to describe exactly what you learned.
After all, if you DON’T set yourself apart and make yourself memorable in interviews, chances are you might get passed over for someone else who probably isn’t even as smart or determined as you… but who had the right strategy and stood out more effectively.
Plus, we’ve just introduced one more powerful way to set yourself apart from the pack…
Gain Official Recognition of Your Training With BIWS Certifications
After completing the course materials, you’ll be eligible to take our challenging Certification Quiz. Once you earn a score of at least 90%, you’ll be issued a personalized Certificate of Achievement with your name, the course name, and the date you passed the quiz:
dd your Certificate of Achievement to your resume/CV and/or present it in interviews to set yourself apart from other candidates.
We also make sure employers know that this is a serious qualification: Your certificate will contain a link where prospective employers can review what’s on our exams and what you must master to receive certification.
Unlike other training companies that “issue certifications,” our process is completely transparent: you can literally point to the exact questions you had to answer to pass the quiz and become certified.
Once interviewers see you really do have the “chops” to be a banker, your chances of hiring success go way, WAY up.
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say About Their Results with BIWS Premium
At last count, over 22,981+ students, entry-level professionals, and career changers have used Breaking Into Wall Street to master modeling, win interviews, and break into high-paying jobs in investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, equity research, and more.
Take a look at what some of them have to say (these are actual unedited email screenshots… a few details have been blacked out to protect customers’ privacy.)
“BIWS Gave Me the Knowledge and Confidence to Do My Job Effectively.”
“I Did the Entire Program in a Week and Got the Job.”
“They Helped Me More Than Finance Courses That I Had Taken in my MBA Program.”
“The BIWS Courses I Took Helped Me Significantly in Different Ways.”
“Breaking Into Wall Street Has Given Me a Very Well Needed Crash Course in What the People on the Opposite Side of the Table From Me Are Looking At.”
“It’s Been Great Value For Money and I’ve Recommended BIWS to a Lot of Friends Who Want to Enter Investment Banking.”
“A CFA May Teach You the Theory, But BIWS Teaches You the Practice.”
“I Find the BIWS Materials Very Helpful to Give Me a Thorough Understanding of Finance in a Nutshell and Focus on What is Important for Breaking into the Finance Industry.”
These are just a few examples of customers who’ve used this program to land the job of their dreams in investment banking. You could be next!
And here’s just a small selection of schools and firms where individual students and professionals currently use our courses (Note: In some cases, groups or classes at the organizations below have signed up for official group licenses; in other cases, individuals at these organizations have signed up on their own.):
A partial list of schools and firms where BIWS courses are in use…
- Amherst College
- Barnard College
- Baruch College
- Bentley University
- Birmingham – Southern College
- Boston College
- Brown University
- California Polytechnic State University
- Canisius College
- Carleton College
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Claremont McKenna College
- Colgate University
- College of St. Scholastica
- Columbia Business School
- Concordia College
- Cooper Union
- Cornell University
- Cranfield University
- Dalhousie University
- Dartmouth College
- Drexel University
- Duke University
- Emory University – Goizueta Business School
- Fordham University
- George Mason University
- George Washington University
- Georgetown University
- Georgetown University – McDonough School of Business
- Ghent University – Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School
- Hampden-Sydney College
- Harvard Business School
- Harvard University
- Imperial College London
- Indiana University – Kelley School of Business
- Johns Hopkins University
- Lehigh University
- London Business School
- London School of Economics
- Marquette University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- McMaster University
- Michigan State University
- MIT – Sloan School of Management
- Monash University
- Mount Holyoke College
- North-West University (South Africa)
- Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
- NYU Stern School of Business
- Ohio State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Princeton University
- Queen’s University
- Regis University
- Rice University
- Ryerson University
- Sewanee, The University of the South
- Southern Methodist University
- Stanford University
- Stockholm School of Economics
- Syracuse University
- Texas State University – San Marcos
- The College of New Jersey
- Tulane University
- UCLA – Anderson School of Management
- University of Alberta
- University of Arizona
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Berkeley – Haas School of Business
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of Cambridge
- University of Chicago – Booth Business School
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- University of Connecticut
- University of Delaware
- University of Denver
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Exeter
- University of Florida
- University of Georgia
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Iowa
- University of Lethbridge
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- University of New Hampshire
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Richmond
- University of South Carolina
- University of South Florida
- University of Southern California
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- University of Texas – McCombs School of Business
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of Toronto – Rotman School of Management
- University of Tulsa
- University of Virginia
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Western Ontario – Richard Ivey School of Business
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Vanderbilt University
- Villanova University
- Virginia Tech
- Washington University in St. Louis
- WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Williams College
- Wofford College
- Yale University
- York University
- York University – Schulich School of Business
Finance Firms & Other Corporations:
- Alpine Investors
- Anders Nyman
- Arkas Corporate Finance Advisory
- Arqaam Capital
- Avondale Partners
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Barclays Capital
- Blue Sky Group
- BNY Mellon
- Boone Opportunity Lenders
- Capital Partners
- Cardinal Capital Management
- Carlisle Development Group
- Carpenter Hawke & Co.
- Century Management
- CIT Group
- Credit Suisse
- Energy Invest Group
- Energy Transfer
- FTI Consulting
- GenNx360 Capital Partners
- Global eProcure
- Gold Key Realty
- Grisons Peak Merchant Banking
- Harris Williams & Co.
- HDFC Bank
- ICE Canyon
- IHG Capital
- Jadwa Investment
- Koru Technologies
- La Financière Patrimoniale d’Investissement
- Lloyds TSB
- M&T Bank
- Mirae Asset Global Investments Group
- Morgan Stanley
- New Island Capital
- Pilgrim Bank
- Princess Three
- QBE Insurance Group
- Quantek Asset Management
- Raymond James
- Reaud Capital
- Regent Natural Resources Co.
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Schroder Investment Management
- Sindicatum Sustainable Resources
- Société Générale
- Somerset Capital Management
- TD Bank
- Tesoro Corporation
- Value Advisors
- Vector 9 Strategies
- World Fuel Services
Here’s Why the BIWS Courses Represent the Highest Value Training Available Today
If you want to maximize your chances of winning IB offers and advancing on the job, you already know that NOT having these skills is simply not a viable option.
The last thing you want is to show up in an interview and NOT be able to explain a key concept in valuation or financial modeling… when the last 5 interviewees in the room knew it perfectly.
So you know you need these skills. The only question is: what’s the fastest and most effective way to get them?
Sure, financial modeling training has been around for a while now (because it is important)…
But most financial training programs were not designed specifically for online, self-paced learning.
So you end up wasting time waiting for everyone else in class to catch up, or on reviewing concepts you already know, or, even worse – watching classroom lectures that have simply been recorded and put online.
And after all of that, you might only learn a fraction of the material you actually need to know.
The BIWS courses offer a completely new way to master financial modeling. A way that saves you time… fits in with your schedule… and most importantly, transforms you into a financial modeling maestro, fast.
- Just like Netflix created a better alternative to Blockbuster by making movies and TV available online 24/7, BIWScourses have been designed from the ground up for online learning. Many other “modeling courses,” by contrast, just consist of classroom lectures that have been recorded and placed online – not exactly the most effective or engaging way to learn. You learn everything here by watching us build models from the first-person perspective in Excel – the same way you build models on the job. And you get access to thousands of Excel files, plus questions and comments from our active community of tens of thousands of members.
- BIWS uses the proprietary B.A.S.E.S. Method for faster learning. Many other courses rely on a lecture format – watch the instructor discuss a topic, attempt to take notes or follow along the whole time, and then try to remember what you learned at the end… assuming that you did learn it the first time around. But lectures are not an effective way to teach complex concepts that require application of the material and practice.
Here’s how the B.A.S.E.S. Method helps you master the skills more efficiently:
- B is for Before: We show you the “Before” version of a model.
- A is for After: We show you the “After” version of the model, with the required steps completed correctly.
- S is for Study: You learn how the model is put together, by following along with detailed step-by-step video training.
- E is for Execute: You build the model yourself.
- S is for Scrutinize: You check your work against the “After” model.
This is, hands-down, the fastest way to hard-wire financial modeling skills and conceptual understanding into your brain.
- With classroom training, you never know what you’ll get – some instructors are great, while others are mediocre or ineffective at teaching. Our courses were all created by Brian DeChesare, whose work in this field been featured in the Wall Street Journal and Forbes. You know exactly what you’re getting each time and the consistency is as reliable as a Swiss watch.
- Unlimited lifetime access means you can refer back to the courses whenever you like, even if it’s just to look up a keyboard shortcut, formula, or modeling technique – or if you just need a refresher after being away from modeling or Excel for some time. The training and knowledge doesn’t end when the course does… we’re here to support you throughout your entire investment banking career!
In short, with the BIWS courses you spend far less time covering theoretical / academic concepts and more time engaged in hands-on practice so you can get trained, get a coveted job, get promoted and earn top-tier bonuses as quickly as possible.
Here’s The Full Run-Down of Everything
You Get In BIWS Premium
Here’s what you receive in the 79 hours of modeling training (278 videos + full transcripts):
- Valuation Lessons cover how to spread comps, adjust for non-recurring charges, calendarize financials, value NOLs and equity investments – plus how to complete advanced DCF analysis, including mid-year discounts and stub periods. You’ll also learn about future share price analysis, sum-of-the-parts valuation, and liquidation valuation.
- Operating Model Lessons teach you how to create a detailed three-statement model, including revenue and expense builds, non-controlling and equity interests, PP&E schedules, deferred taxes, and quarterly projections.
- Financial Modeling Lessons cover Accounting 101 up through 3-Statement Models, Valuation, DCF Analysis, Merger Models, and LBO Models.
- Introductory Excel Lessons include how to set up Excel properly, navigation, data manipulation, formatting, printing, and key formulas used in finance.
- Advanced Excel Lessons teach you lookup, array, and database functions, scenarios, iterations and circular references, error handling, graphs and charts, and introduce you to VBA, macros, form controls, custom shortcuts, and user-defined functions.
- Time-Saving Excel Shortcuts. Includes Excel 2003, Excel 2007 / 2010 / 2013, and Mac Excel shortcuts.
- Advanced Merger Model shows you how to combine multiple scenarios, advanced purchase price allocation, how to calculate revenue and expense synergies by segment, and book/cash taxes and Section 382 NOLs.
- Advanced LBO Model covers how to change an operating model into an LBO model, seven debt tranches, multiple capital structure scenarios, plus an advanced debt schedule with mandatory and optional repayments.
- Sample Pitch Book and PowerPoint crash-course, including commentary on the deal.
- Instant Access when you sign up because everything is delivered online – no shipping charges or trips to the post office.
- Free Lifetime Updates and Support.
- And much, much more.
Tag: Breaking into Wall Street – BIWS Premium Review. Breaking into Wall Street – BIWS Premium download. Breaking into Wall Street – BIWS Premium discount.
Buy Breaking into Wall Street – BIWS Premium Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect