Architect + Entrepreneur Course – Eric Reinholdt
You don’t need to defer the dream, these days is attainable, it may be your every day. I say this with self belief due to the fact I’ve been there too… Architect + Entrepreneur Course – Eric Reinholdt
All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Architect + Entrepreneur Course – Eric Reinholdt
Imagine your commercial enterprise a 12 months from now. How an awful lot sales are you incomes? What sort of tasks are you running on? What are you doing extra of? What are you doing much less of? Imagine waking as much as a Monday morning with out the strain of questioning wherein your subsequent greenback is coming from. Your to-do lists are manageable, your project listing targeted most effective at the stuff you need to be doing. You have structures in area to deal with new leads, structures for incomes at the same time as you sleep, structures that take the tedium from your every day routine.
You have time to think. Time to create, time to be innovative. Time in your own circle of relatives. The time you spend, you’re running at the commercial enterprise, now no longer withinside the commercial enterprise. You’re strategic, now no longer reactionary. You have the freedom to say “no” to the matters that aren’t an awesome fit. You have sufficient. Enough cash withinside the bank, sufficient time together along with your own circle of relatives and pals and you’re doing paintings you enjoy.
If this appears like someplace you’d want to be, this path is for you.
You don’t need to defer the dream, these days is attainable, it may be your every day. I say this with self belief due to the fact I’ve been there too. Frustrated with a expert lifestyles that wasn’t what I had envisioned. And so, I left a “safe” process and a constant paycheck searching for a extra satisfying innovative exercise of my very own making.
Whether you’re simply getting commenced or you’ve been at this some time and you’re now no longer wherein you’d concept you’d be, you’ll discover precious training here. I percentage what saves me time and makes my commercial enterprise extra money every month. The curriculum affords a framework and a hard and fast of actionable steps to help you installed area the structures required to layout a commercial enterprise that works for you. You’ll have the liberty to pick what you figure on every day, a reason riding you ahead and the time to spend at the matters in lifestyles that honestly be counted: your non-public relationships.
Without the freedom to selected what I paintings on every day, a reason riding me ahead and robust non-public relationships I do not bear in mind myself successful. How you decide achievement can be different. Maybe your metrics are monetary, perhaps you need to run an global team, or win the Pritzker or journey full-time. There aren’t anyt any proper answers, most effective ones which can be proper for you. This path teaches you to paintings with intention, towards desires that be counted.
When I commenced 30X40 Design Workshop in 2013 I changed into targeted on constructing a non-conventional studio. I desired to layout homes, however I desired to layout different matters too. As a innovative man or woman with many interests, I desired a commercial enterprise that might permit me to discover them all. I made a completely easy shift withinside the manner I exercise and this path will display you a way to make that transition too. The concepts I’ll train you’ll construct innovative white area so that you can do extra of the matters you need to do. It’s absolutely viable to layout a commercial enterprise that serves your monetary needs, helps your own circle of relatives and additionally feeds your innovative intellect. And, it does not be counted in case you stay in a city, a suburb or a far flung island – like I do – while you follow the concepts of entrepreneurship to reinvent a traditional exercise version you will earn extra and feature extra time for the stuff you enjoy.
The path is sequential and could manual you from no commercial enterprise and no emblem, to an operational, lean startup commercial enterprise. You’ll research what structures I actually have in area, a way to construct a emblem that caters on your best client, a way to marketplace to the ones customers and earn passive earnings at the same time as doing so. You’ll find out a way to use your layout method as a advertising tool and you’ll see a number of the alternative innovative interests I’m capable of % into my day, the stuff you possibly do not have time for now.
Whether you’ve got got a longtime commercial enterprise or you are simply getting commenced, this path is designed that will help you discover higher customers, provide you with the liberty to do paintings that subjects to you and earn extra doing it.
Here’s the Unboxing Video
A quick peek inside the course…
- Client Handbook (25-page PDF)
- Branding Workbook (16-page PDF)
- Marketing Workbook (24-page PDF)
- Passive Income Product Workbook / Ideabook (21-page PDF)
- Financial Handbook (12-page PDF)
- $100K “Hyperfine” Case Study + (PDF)
- Financial KPI’s spreadsheet
- Contractor Interview Checklist + sample
- Budget Proposal Template
- Services Proposal / Terms + Conditions Examples
- Project Fee tracking spreadsheet
- Invoice sample
- Break Even Analysis spreadsheet
- Passive Income Product Revenue tracking spreadsheet
- 30X40’s Design Process Guide
- Site analysis template + sample
- Parcel Review Template + sample
- Program worksheet / template
- Presentation template + sample schematic presentation
- Email templates (6-page PDF)
- Anatomy of an Email Campaign Cheatsheet
- Success metrics worksheet
- Scope document (sample)
- Code + Zoning checklist (sample)
- 30X40’s Video production workflow + checklist
- 30X40’s Business Folder Structure
- Video lectures include a “homework” section + additional contextual resources for further study
- Content is updated regularly (i.e. – “Pandemic Plan: What I’m doing right now”, Case Study: Architecture for the Underserved)
- Introduction (12:06)
- (re)Defining Success (7:30)
- Financial Fears (+ Your Budget) (17:54)
- Planning for…a pandemic?
- Tell Me About Yourself
The Entrepreneurial Business Model
- Your Business (Revenue) Model (32:01)
- Choosing Your Business Structure (10:48)
- Productized Service Example – New Client Parcel Evaluation (4:19)
- Productized Service Example – Existing Conditions Survey Proposal
- Productized Service Example – Short Course for Homeowners (2:18)
- Affiliate Links (Done Artfully) (11:53)
- Lessons Learned Selling Plan Sets (12:12)
- $100K “Hyperfine” Case Study (13:48)
- Case Study : Architecture Business Plan Reality Check (54:28)
- The Brand Plan (8:45)
- Your Brand Visuals + Story (10:52)
- Your (Virtual) Studio (33:25)
- Your (Physical) Studio (21:09)
- Case Study: Employee to Firm Owner (17:28)
- How to Find Clients (+ How They Find You) (19:36)
- Document while you create (Your Marketing Plan) (22:37)
- How (not) to Write Proposals (10:53)
- Overcoming Client Objections (5:28)
- A (Real) Potential Client Phone Call (26:40)
- Social Media for Architects (29:26)
- Your Email List (11:11)
- Pricing Your Work (17:41)
- Project Scheduling (13:01)
- Profit + Hourly Rates (15:30)
- Accounting (Simplified) for Designers (6:16)
- Invoicing: What you need to know (14:50)
- Your Process (What Your Client is Actually Buying) (3:57)
- Client Site Visit + Predesign Meeting – The Outpost (26:08)
- Programming + Budgeting – The Outpost (7:00)
- Site Analysis + Contractor Interviews – The Outpost (14:38)
- Contractor Interviews – The Outpost (22:49)
- Concept Development – The Outpost (14:49)
- Design Concept Presentation + Client Meeting – The Outpost (24:48)
- Design Development Client Presentation(s) – The Outpost (22:48)
- Collaborating with Consultants (25:38)
- Client Presentation: Preparation, Process + Materials (12:21)
- Problems + Challenges of Practice (23:34)
Tools, Resources + Routines
- The MVP of SOPs (8:57)
- Designing Your SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) – Part 1 (10:06)
- How to Organize + Use Your SOPs (2:50)
- Project + Office Management using Notion (21:09)
- Side Hustle to Solopreneur (11:10)
- Time Management Strategies (14:00)
- Goal Setting (Reimagined) (4:33)
- A Typical Day in the Life (12:46)
- The Value of Side Projects (4:48)
- Course Workbooks + Handbooks
- Email Templates
- Meeting Notes Template
- Business Folder Structure
- Site Analysis Template + Sample
- Passive Income Tracking Spreadsheet
- Software, Links, + Recommendations
- Outro (Go Make Things…)
- Leave a Review
Are you interested in? Architect + Entrepreneur Course – Eric Reinholdt Download, entrepreneur ideas, entrepreneur antonym, entrepreneur articles
Purchasing Architect + Entrepreneur Course – Eric Reinholdt course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy Architect + Entrepreneur Course – Eric Reinholdt Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect